in world web browser not loading

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

the last few days the in game web browser has given me this error when opened to view profiles. it doesnt accept any other url at the top of its page and i've checked network settings. flash settings. and everything else seems to be working fine. 

is anyone else seeing this error lately? and how have you fixed it?

%0D%0A%0D%0ALoading error!

Code: -101%0D%0A%0D%0A

Loading error!

Code: -101

There's been an issue the last several days, apparently, with the secondlife web profiles not loading in the web browser.  

From https://status.secondlifegrid.net/  this morning:

Investigating - My.secondlife.com is currently unavailable. While we work to bring this service back online, both my.secondlife.com and in-world profiles will be inaccessible.

We will update this blog when this web service has been restored.
Apr 29, 04:23 PDT

• 3 months later...

an again and again and again...

Investigating - We are aware of a current issue of profiles being down. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are investigating the issue. Please keep an eye on this blog post for any updates. 
Aug 7, 04:14 PDT

BUT: Firestorm finds any user-profile in less than 1 second without any problem! :) 
so it seems no problem in database on server...

23 hours ago, TammyLeeWolf said:

BUT: Firestorm finds any user-profile in less than 1 second without any problem! :) 

Firstly, the messages date is April 29th. Secondly, they meant web profiles on my.secondlife which firestorm get from this site (for the Web tab) and which will don't displayed in any viewer if there is problems with this site.

On 8/7/2019 at 8:13 AM, TammyLeeWolf said:

an again and again and again...

Investigating - We are aware of a current issue of profiles being down. We apologize for the inconvenience, and are investigating the issue. Please keep an eye on this blog post for any updates. 
Aug 7, 04:14 PDT

2 hours ago, Qwestor Janus said:

Firstly, the messages date is April 29th. Secondly, they meant web profiles on my.secondlife which firestorm get from this site (for the Web tab) and which will don't displayed in any viewer if there is problems with this site.

It was just an excuse for Tammy to fan-rave about Firestorm, no other reason as the problem still exists and yet they have contributed nothing useful, whatsoever.

Folks drawn to this thread might be interested in the information, from June, that the Lab is working on retiring the web version of profiles in the Linden viewer and replacing them with the "legacy" profiles that have long been available in Firestorm.

(Granted, this isn't exactly germane to the original topic, but that's never stopped me before. :P )

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1715 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.