LatePrinceFrost

Account On Hold

Question

How long does the "On Hold" last? Cause I want to use my alt. but I forgot the password and the security question's answer. I tried to answer, but I got it all wrong, but now I remember, how long does this "On Hold" last? 

Untitled.jpg

1 answer to this question

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, LatePrinceFrost said:

How long does the "On Hold" last? Cause I want to use my alt. but I forgot the password and the security question's answer. I tried to answer, but I got it all wrong, but now I remember, how long does this "On Hold" last? 

Untitled.jpg

Probably until you submit that support ticket. I wholeheartedly recommend you do so immediately. I'm not sure what you mean when you say "I got it all wrong" - as in what? This is why people should be truthful when setting up accounts, give your real birthdate, real security questions (with real answers), real email address, etc.

Because remembering the truth is ridiculously easy, remembering a lie is near impossible.

EDIT: I re-read your post. The reason it's on hold is because you forgot your password (apparently) so it asked you the security questions. Failing those the account is placed on hold. it will stay on hold until you do the support ticket because the system thinks it was a hacker trying to get into that account. Good luck.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 4