Jump to content
  • 0
Myra Wildmist

Profile feed seems busted, again

Question

Posted (edited)

Looks like the SL Profile feed is broken, again. Can't post photos or enlarge ones that are already there. I submitted a support ticket about it.

I don't really have a question. I'm just posting  hoping it will come to the attention of the right people.

Edited by Myra Wildmist
typo
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

12 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

I am having the same issue not just on Firestorm viewer but the website viewer as well. I get an error saying cant reach this page. I wonder why its not working again.

 

 

Screenshot_5.png

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It won't let me into my profile feed at all, it's been off for 3 days now. I'm hoping they fix it soon. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

From the Grid Status page https://status.secondlifegrid.net/  this morning:

Investigating - My.secondlife.com is currently unavailable. While we work to bring this service back online, both my.secondlife.com and in-world profiles will be inaccessible.

We will update this blog when this web service has been restored.
Apr 29, 04:23 PDT

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
5 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

From the Grid Status page https://status.secondlifegrid.net/  this morning:

Investigating - My.secondlife.com is currently unavailable. While we work to bring this service back online, both my.secondlife.com and in-world profiles will be inaccessible.

We will update this blog when this web service has been restored.
Apr 29, 04:23 PDT

Thank you, Moira.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, Cindys Leissa said:

My.secondlife.com still is unavailable.

You can go to https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/lz68v3254g6l   and subscribe to that incident.  Then, when they update or resolve the incident, you'll be notified. 

Apparently they are still working on it, and people posting that it still doesn't work is neither necessary nor helpful.  

Edited by moirakathleen

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

You can go to https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/lz68v3254g6l   and subscribe to that incident.  Then, when they update or resolve the incident, you'll be notified. 

Apparently they are still working on it, and people posting that it still doesn't work is neither necessary nor helpful.  

Not everyone knows you can subscribe to an incident to get status updates. It was nice of you to post that info.

People who use the feed regularly are concerned about this (There are more than you might realize if you don't use it.) and are looking to share info with the rest of us who use the service. The status report from LL does not currently provide any sense of what's going on, which can be frustrating. Notice, for instance, that Voice Morphing has updates informing the community that the problem is being worked. There are no updates regarding my.secondlife despite it being down for more than 3 days, now.

I think it's fine if people want to update this post, since I'm the OP. I have no problem with it. It's nice to know others are concerned about the sl feed. At least we can commiserate about missing it.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
3 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

You can go to https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/lz68v3254g6l   and subscribe to that incident.  Then, when they update or resolve the incident, you'll be notified. 

Apparently they are still working on it, and people posting that it still doesn't work is neither necessary nor helpful.  

 

The next time I want to comment on a technical problem, I will ask for your authorization, so you can tell me if my comment is necessary or useful.  :)

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Just in case you're not subscribed to the maintenance report, I wanted to let people know the feed is back up.

Thank you, LL.

  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

It is there and I can access it, but cannot eliminate the pic or change it or do anyhting and the name that shows up is my old name, soooo....

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
20 hours ago, Yokasta47 said:

It is there and I can access it, but cannot eliminate the pic or change it or do anyhting and the name that shows up is my old name, soooo....

Hi, Yokasta. It seems to be working okay for me. Try it, again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...