can someone please tell me how to get higher prim allowance on my 512 parcel?

terrielynn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

Prims increase with land size. 117 is the norm for a 512sqm plot. If you want more prims you need to get more land.

If you wish to buy more land, you can see a list of the Tier fees that are charged for the different sizes here: https://secondlife.com/my/account/landfees.php?

If you have a Linden home, you can abandon that plot and go and buy a larger one elsewhere & you will still get the benefit of not paying any tier fee for the first 512.

So for example you could get a 1024sqm parcel with 234 prims, you would pay the tier fee of $5 a month for a 512 and the other 512 would be your free allowance.

No sorry.  Prim allotment is directly related to the size of the parcel.  If you want more prim, you need to buy a larger parcel of land.  There are some mainland parcels that are double prim, but they are very expensive and usually hard to come by.  And I suspect you are talking about a Linden Home parcel and those are always standard 117 prim per 512sqm

--Cinn

All the Linden homes are on 512 plots with 117 prims because thats the amount of land that you get "tier-free" for being a premium member. Some of the houses look bigger than others but they are all on the same size plots.

You can keep your linden home and also buy land elsewhere if you wanted to.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.