New Linden Homes

CandyLuvs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

There is no waiting list. Just follow this thread to receive an email when new houses are added:

The alternative is continuing to refresh the "Customize Your Home" page until you see the new homes appear, but I believe most users who were going to abandon their homes have done so at this point. So your best bet is to keep your eyes peeled for the new batch of houseboats that will be released soon (likely in the next week or two, I'm guessing)

• Like 2

I'm going to wait till there's enough to meet demands. Have tried refreshing but gets old quickly. 

Right now I'm fine on an old LL Home parcel with (what I think is) a policy change. Noticed that skyboxes above 2000m are now allowed, don't think they were at all, before. 512sqm/175 prims is good for me ATM.  Besides the old places are MUCH less crowded!! 

I'll definitely get a new model at some point, when available...  Tho after reading about various issues here in forums, I'm no longer that anxious to get into any. (Outside of that 1024sqm factor)

• Like 1

** Right now I'm fine on an old LL Home parcel **

AND just last night... I picked up a 512sqm mainland parcel (for the other half of my available 1024sqm)… for ONLY L$10 !!!. Seems to have been a Fire Sale!!

Nice Flat Grass... pretty good neighborhood too... nothing unsightly about all.

Edited by TechDave
  • Like 1

Well, I always have been the odd one out. But I don’t like the new homes. I like the idea, the setup, the community, the layout of the roads, everything about them, but I don’t like the houses. The rooms are to small and cramped. I’ve tried to decorate before and it just looks trashy, so I quit trying. Not to mention it cost to much for all that furniture and that leaves me out right there.

I will be in my Meadowbrook house until a Linden tells me, Get Out Teagan!

I’ve been thinking I could get a house and just put a sign in each room, This Room Intentionally Left Empty, and then live in a skybox, I already have a house I can use for that, we’ll see.

What I would like to see is a ranch style house with an open floor plan.

8 minutes ago, Teagan Tobias said:

Well, I always have been the odd one out. But I don’t like the new homes. I like the idea, the setup, the community, the layout of the roads, everything about them, but I don’t like the houses. The rooms are to small and cramped. I’ve tried to decorate before and it just looks trashy, so I quit trying. Not to mention it cost to much for all that furniture and that leaves me out right there.

I will be in my Meadowbrook house until a Linden tells me, Get Out Teagan!

I’ve been thinking I could get a house and just put a sign in each room, This Room Intentionally Left Empty, and then live in a skybox, I already have a house I can use for that, we’ll see.

What I would like to see is a ranch style house with an open floor plan.

They have stated that they will be doing more styles/themes of homes, so they will be coming out with some non-traditional houses.  This was just the first batch.  They didn't want to wait until they finished everything before they released any of it.  They will release all of the new stuff before they ever start kicking folks out of the old homes. My guess is that will take many, many months.

• Like 3

SSP 454 looks like there will be a large island/lighthouse. I would think they are busy placing out decorations in the public areas now.

I hope it will be some of the good stones and cliffs. This part could well have a more tropical look? It is a lot of sand. Palms would be appropriate.

I think we will see it soon. They better not open it as GoT episode 3 is running!

But next week, maybe. It will be wise for the ones waiting, to check often. The rumor has been spread, and I predict the boats will go as fast as the first, and some houses will be abandoned. Maybe as much as 10% will abandon a house to try and get a boat?

• Like 5

• Moles
On 4/28/2019 at 12:39 PM, Marianne Little said:

They better not open it as GoT episode 3 is running!

We're thinking of waiting for the finale during the part where Dani swoops in at the last minute on a dragon and kills... *man in HBO jacket sticks Abnor in the neck with a syringe and drags him off to an undisclosed location*

• Haha 13
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, MarzipanJones said:

I am curious what is being done at SSP186

That area has been there a long time. Looks more "urban" doesn't it?    Some thoughts were a commercial area or perhaps a "commercial LOOKING area". Time will tell. 

3 hours ago, Abnor Mole said:

We're thinking of waiting for the finale during the part where Dani swoops in at the last minute on a dragon and kills... *man in HBO jacket sticks Abnor in the neck with a syringe and drags him off to an undisclosed location*

Hey, were did Abnor go??

On 4/27/2019 at 9:55 PM, Teager said:

There is no waiting list. Just follow this thread to receive an email when new houses are added

The alternative is continuing to refresh the "Customize Your Home" page until you see the new homes appear, but I believe most users who were going to abandon their homes have done so at this point. So your best bet is to keep your eyes peeled for the new batch of houseboats that will be released soon (likely in the next week or two, I'm guessing)

Hi, this is my first SL community post. i am since 2007 in SL.

In a other post you tell us in just 48 hours all new home's was sold out.

I can't look every week/day in a forum, check everything for news. I miss here a little bit the customer obesssion.

So as suggestion: 

- you have our E-Mail adress, why you don't write us a e-mail? (like xx.xx.xxxx at xx:xxAM/PM PST you can grab a new home)

- why there is no waitinglist like on other releases (maybe a pre registration)?

- last but not least, i am sure you have the exact number of premium member, why you dont create enough new homes and let us wait now?

I hope you take my feedback and think a moment about all that.

SL_New_Home.JPG

6 hours ago, Michele Martynov said:

Hi, this is my first SL community post. i am since 2007 in SL.

In a other post you tell us in just 48 hours all new home's was sold out.

I can't look every week/day in a forum, check everything for news. I miss here a little bit the customer obesssion.

So as suggestion: 

- you have our E-Mail adress, why you don't write us a e-mail? (like xx.xx.xxxx at xx:xxAM/PM PST you can grab a new home)

(Snipped)

Just for clarification, I'm not a representative of Linden Lab. Just an ordinary resident like you. :)

If you follow the thread I linked above, you WILL get an email when new homes are added - that's what the follow feature does! I suspect LL is unable to announce a date and time ahead of time because they themselves don't know. Sometimes these things take more time than anticipated; you don't want to rush out a release that is less than ideal.

As for why they don't build enough homes for everyone - they are! But that will take a long time to complete. LL has said that in the coming months they will continue to add new homes and new styles. They've been kind enough to allow us to start living in and using the new continent now, as they continue to build and release finished areas as they come available. That means there will be many opportunities over the next year to get a new house :)

• Like 3

On 4/27/2019 at 3:55 PM, Teager said:

There is no waiting list. Just follow this thread to receive an email when new houses are added:

Teagon the above thread has been turned off. Can they turn it back on if they announce it on that list?

2 minutes ago, Scarlet Vavoom said:

Teagon the above thread has been turned off. Can they turn it back on if they announce it on that list?

It isn't turned off; it's locked so that other users can't respond. You probably don't want to get emails any time Joe Schmoe has a question or comment :P

Click the "Follow" Button at the top right of the page, and each time new homes or other important things are added by Linden Lab, you will get an email that notifies you that there has been a new response to the thread by Patch Linden.

3b2923c7673d170d4494b06642cb8db3.png

a7b4aaf12075a0871489aafe530ee8c4.png

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1822 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.