Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser

LF nonjudgemental nice people in sl

wassup.. been around a long long time.. had alot of drama, seen alot of trollin, and been used up n spit out lots.. but its all come down to this.. i would really love to find a group of forever sl lifers out there who are just decent n wanna hangout n yap no matter the time of day.

you know what i mean? just people to hang out with, talk to.. talk about the day or stuff that interests us, movies, hobbies, things we do.. places to hang out at with.. 

the cool kids do it, why cant we too?

yep i''m a pc gamer.. i spell bad, talk worse.. and sometimes don't make any sense.. hell i got loads of faults and even more greatness shining from within my soul.. (wait i already gave that up).. haha yeah bloodlines.- but in all that time, i seriously havent had a great group to just hang with in like 6 years.. 

where did everyone take off to? whats everyone up to? i would love to know.

meanwhile i'll be sittin in sl playing krafties or singing some karaoke.. cause lets face it.. dj's are good eye candy, but not a whole lot to do cept afk n whatnot in a club.

yep. single.. not really looking, but open to possibilities.

hope to hear from all you nice people out there in the world. have a great day!

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Not sure to understand well your need. But I understand that you need friends. Real friends with who you are confortable with. We have all our difficulties. Sometimes when you don't do things like we must do. People judge you. Yes !!! I experienced that. For example you are not good in an area. But people say : You are not good in that you should do like this like that. Instead of telling. I accept you like you are. I am sure you will be good later...  I am feeling different sometimes too. Like if I am refugees  but I met really nice friends.

I am confortable with contact one - one. In group in SL that is an other story.  I don't know why but with a grout it add difficulties. Difficulties in languages and understanding too many things. That is why my level is one - one. I need to learn how to be with more than one person.

Lately I met someone who is a friends maker. She is not only friendly with me. She helps and she created contacts with other. She created situation to know each other. This is an angel maybe. I can introduce her if you contact me in SL IM.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

hope to hear from you

i totally get you, I  will  send you an  IM

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

yes the language barrier is a difficult thing for people.. they used to have translators for in world, but i've noticed that they don't seem to work very good anymore.

Translator is nice if you know nothing of a language. Sometimes I use to talk with russian or brazilian.  It does not work in private IM.  And it has not subtlety and the translator does not understand the context.

the hardest is to understand rules. At first I though that in SL all was free. Not like in RL. But it is worst. You have cloth : you are ejected because you are sudenly in nude beach and no nude are allowed. You are nude you are ejected on other place. You have normal cloth you are ejected because you need special cloth.  If you play role play it is worst you need to learn rules a big book of rules. It is a real work a real study. All that in a stange language that I understand partly. Otherwise life is good and we can meet non judgemental people who understand and have patience.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 6:51 AM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

yes the language barrier is a difficult thing for people.. they used to have translators for in world, but i've noticed that they don't seem to work very good anymore.

Q-Translator is your friend (Still developed and works great).

Probably a good idea to say when you're usually in-world and what some of your interests are. SL can be a lonely place. I've been role-playing Wild West regions (as an Apache - fun) - but more importantly, I've met a lot of really great people. At times we sit and chat random things (like you mention in your OP) - other times we role play doing other stuff, like riding horses throughout the regions (you know: to show force and strike fear into the hearts of all those pale-face foreigners and stuffs) - but best of all: no drama, wonderful friendships and so on.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2019 at 8:19 AM, Laoise Rumsford said:

blah, blah, blah... 

On 4/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, Laoise Rumsford said:

blah, blah, blah pt.2

24ib6k.gif

:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

updating my original post.. not alot of friend seekers on this forum it seems.

You could also try to get more involved into the forum themes you are interessted in. That makes it much more likely someone will think "Ahh, she just wrote/posted what was in my mind already, let me add her."

• Like 1

On 4/27/2019 at 2:25 PM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

where did everyone take off to?

Sorry to hear your update Pheonixphyre about not being able to connect in world with forum folks.  One idea that has worked well for me was joining a role play community.  There are tons of these still active in SL and you can usually find a place to live and set roots down in a community that suits your style and interests.   It did not happen overnight to develop the connected chat friends that you are seeking, however, through time and activities in the communities i lived in I was able to develop those kind of friendships.  Hang in there and keep trying😊

8 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

You could also try to get more involved into the forum themes you are interessted in. That makes it much more likely someone will think "Ahh, she just wrote/posted what was in my mind already, let me add her."

yeah ive done that lol. and i updated my status post on here cause people say they're looking for people to hang out with and then turn into perverts just looking for a quick hookup. im not looking for that lol.- but thanks for posting.

On 4/28/2019 at 9:51 AM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

The viewer does support auto translation, but you need either a bing or google AppID .. At moment of writing this, bing appid services were down and google want your money.

I don't think I'll pass the whole 'being nice' thing. You too picky.

1 hour ago, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

you're right.. I am..

One would think that with the amount of people coming to the forums to look for 'nice people', they shouldn't have such a hard time of it.

A long while back, I just started picking people who were looking for friends on the forums, put them all in one spot in-world and had at it - we had a really good time. Eventually a few of them dropped off of SL for good, but some of them stuck around.

1 hour ago, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

and we've talked before.. 

Have we? I can't seem to find any evidence of such.

On May 30, 2019 at 1:48 PM, Orwar said:

You too picky.

On May 31, 2019 at 5:27 AM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

you're right.

I thought something was said about nonjudgemental

• Haha 2

On 4/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

wassup.. been around a long long time.. had alot of drama, seen alot of trollin, and been used up n spit out lots.. but its all come down to this.. i would really love to find a group of forever sl lifers out there who are just decent n wanna hangout n yap no matter the time of day.

you know what i mean? just people to hang out with, talk to.. talk about the day or stuff that interests us, movies, hobbies, things we do.. places to hang out at with.. 

the cool kids do it, why cant we too?

yep i''m a pc gamer.. i spell bad, talk worse.. and sometimes don't make any sense.. hell i got loads of faults and even more greatness shining from within my soul.. (wait i already gave that up).. haha yeah bloodlines.- but in all that time, i seriously havent had a great group to just hang with in like 6 years.. 

where did everyone take off to? whats everyone up to? i would love to know.

meanwhile i'll be sittin in sl playing krafties or singing some karaoke.. cause lets face it.. dj's are good eye candy, but not a whole lot to do cept afk n whatnot in a club.

yep. single.. not really looking, but open to possibilities.

hope to hear from all you nice people out there in the world. have a great day!

You should come and hang out the "Old Lar's Club".  We don't judge people at all, we have a lot of fun, there is usually some great funny open chats.  Gawd knows because I have messed up on some live mixing while DJ'ing because I was laughing so hard from the chatter in the club.  We get a lot of people in there from all walks of life of SL that join in the conversation.  But yeah, but at times the club can be dead, but the evening times the club seems to pop with a lot of great people.  The talk is very adult, but a lot of fun.

ty kayla for the post. i'm not really looking for a club scene, but thanks. maybe some other people in this post would be interested in it. besides i'm only in world during daylight hours from like 6 am to 2pm slt, 4pm at the most.

i need more friends to hang out with.

Hit me up, "chaosninja7 Resident" (Yuki Yume). in world.

• Like 1