Sign in to follow this  
Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser

LF nonjudgemental nice people in sl

wassup.. been around a long long time.. had alot of drama, seen alot of trollin, and been used up n spit out lots.. but its all come down to this.. i would really love to find a group of forever sl lifers out there who are just decent n wanna hangout n yap no matter the time of day.

you know what i mean? just people to hang out with, talk to.. talk about the day or stuff that interests us, movies, hobbies, things we do.. places to hang out at with.. 

the cool kids do it, why cant we too?

yep i''m a pc gamer.. i spell bad, talk worse.. and sometimes don't make any sense.. hell i got loads of faults and even more greatness shining from within my soul.. (wait i already gave that up).. haha yeah bloodlines.- but in all that time, i seriously havent had a great group to just hang with in like 6 years.. 

where did everyone take off to? whats everyone up to? i would love to know.

meanwhile i'll be sittin in sl playing krafties or singing some karaoke.. cause lets face it.. dj's are good eye candy, but not a whole lot to do cept afk n whatnot in a club.

yep. single.. not really looking, but open to possibilities.

hope to hear from all you nice people out there in the world. have a great day!

• Like 3

Not sure to understand well your need. But I understand that you need friends. Real friends with who you are confortable with. We have all our difficulties. Sometimes when you don't do things like we must do. People judge you. Yes !!! I experienced that. For example you are not good in an area. But people say : You are not good in that you should do like this like that. Instead of telling. I accept you like you are. I am sure you will be good later...  I am feeling different sometimes too. Like if I am refugees  but I met really nice friends.

I am confortable with contact one - one. In group in SL that is an other story.  I don't know why but with a grout it add difficulties. Difficulties in languages and understanding too many things. That is why my level is one - one. I need to learn how to be with more than one person.

Lately I met someone who is a friends maker. She is not only friendly with me. She helps and she created contacts with other. She created situation to know each other. This is an angel maybe. I can introduce her if you contact me in SL IM.

• Like 2

On 4/27/2019 at 3:25 PM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

hope to hear from you

i totally get you, I  will  send you an  IM

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2019 at 3:51 PM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

yes the language barrier is a difficult thing for people.. they used to have translators for in world, but i've noticed that they don't seem to work very good anymore.

Translator is nice if you know nothing of a language. Sometimes I use to talk with russian or brazilian.  It does not work in private IM.  And it has not subtlety and the translator does not understand the context.

the hardest is to understand rules. At first I though that in SL all was free. Not like in RL. But it is worst. You have cloth : you are ejected because you are sudenly in nude beach and no nude are allowed. You are nude you are ejected on other place. You have normal cloth you are ejected because you need special cloth.  If you play role play it is worst you need to learn rules a big book of rules. It is a real work a real study. All that in a stange language that I understand partly. Otherwise life is good and we can meet non judgemental people who understand and have patience.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
On 4/28/2019 at 6:51 AM, Pheonixphyre Mesmeriser said:

yes the language barrier is a difficult thing for people.. they used to have translators for in world, but i've noticed that they don't seem to work very good anymore.

Q-Translator is your friend (Still developed and works great).

Probably a good idea to say when you're usually in-world and what some of your interests are. SL can be a lonely place. I've been role-playing Wild West regions (as an Apache - fun) - but more importantly, I've met a lot of really great people. At times we sit and chat random things (like you mention in your OP) - other times we role play doing other stuff, like riding horses throughout the regions (you know: to show force and strike fear into the hearts of all those pale-face foreigners and stuffs) - but best of all: no drama, wonderful friendships and so on.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Thanks 1

On 4/28/2019 at 8:19 AM, Laoise Rumsford said:

blah, blah, blah... 

On 4/28/2019 at 2:17 PM, Laoise Rumsford said:

blah, blah, blah pt.2

24ib6k.gif

:P

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3