Well am looking for Mr right in second life am currently looking some gentlemen somewhere about my age at lease am single but try to find on second life real life is hard finding and got turn down too many times so I want to give second life a try too many fishes in the sea. now try fishing second life waters. ;) lol also am very shy once get meet me but I can open up once I get to know you more we can meet up in anywhere in second life but not premium though since am not. this is me in second life I love to sit down and have a cup of joe and chatting.

Snapshot_002.png

If you're looking for someone 'around your age', it might be prudent to let people know which age span that would refer to. It might also be a good idea to mention what sort of time zone you're in, or what times SLT you're usually available.

Just get out, do things you like in SL, talk to the guys you find doing the same things, and wait for the magic.

• Like 1

Don't look for Mr Right. Look for Mr Right Now. If you focus too much on finding "the one" you'll likely miss all the opportunities that come with meeting... well, everyone else. 

And one more piece of advice; learn to get out of your comfort zone. You said you're shy. Well Mr Right won't come sweeping in on his noble steed to whisk you away to happily ever after. Right now he probably doesn't even know you exist. So do something you normally wouldn't do. It doesn't have to be drastic. I don't in any way suggest you change yourself to be someone else to attract attention. But just get out there, go to places you probably wouldn't have considered. Strike up conversations with people you meet, both men and women. Build your confidence that way so that by the time someone does cross your path that you like, you can do something instead of wait for him to notice you. I'm sure men fear rejection too (some anyway, others I'm not so sure about *lol*), so you can't rely on anyone else to help you but yourself.

Posting in the forums is a good start, but not a lot of men are going to be trawling through here looking to find you either (again, some might. I'm just generalizing). Improve your odds; get out there and explore. It's a huge virtual world out there. Chat over coffee later once you've found him ;) 

• Like 3