How do I get land credits?

Cali Souther

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I try to deed my land to group,  I get an error message that says I do not have enough land credits.  I have searched the forums, and can not seem to find the answer.

How do I get land credits?  I created a group,  we have 3 people,  I want to deed the land to our group,  but it will not let me.

Someone said I need to transfer the tier to group,  but I do not know how to do that either.

Thanks for any help!!

4 answers to this question

Just check both of the small white boxes where you deed it and it will work.

If members go to the land tab in group info and increase their contribution, that creates land credits for the group, but basically its just you saying that you  agree to pay the tier for the land whichever way you do it.

• Like 1

You have to donate Tier to the group or Deed the Land to the Group with the owner making a contribution.

In the Groups Land Page you can type in the amount of Tier you or any Group Member would like to Donate. Tier Donations can be removed at anytime by the Resident who donates Tier.  

This worked, thank you! I did not seem to get additional prims after making it all group land, but maybe it's not an instant thing. Also, now trying to figure out if we should make all the "stuff" group owned, so we can move it around... if that works. :-)

Thanks for all your help!

You should have got a 10% land bonus. Go to your account summary on the website and look at the Land section where it says how much land your have available to buy in your current tier level. If you then go to your Group Info, Land Tab and manually increase your contribution until you get a 0 on your account summary (it will keep adding 10% of the 10% etc) Other members that have donated land can do the same.

You can then see on yourlan Land tab just above the contribution box "Land Available" and you can find a small plot on the same sim and buy it using the "Buy for Group" button (doesn`t need to be joined to your other plot) obviously the bigger your other land the bigger the 10%, once you get the prim plots, on the same sim they share prims so you can use the prims on your main plot and leave the smaller one empty.

Hope that made sense lol :D

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4729 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.