maggiessunrise

Having trouble getting paypal to work for Lindens

Question

5 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

I am having trouble getting pay pal to work for the lindens

I suggest removing your email from your post.  This area of the forum is a user-to-user help area, and any suggestions people have will be posted here, so your email is not necessary to be posted here. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, maggiessunrise said:

could you please email mail me at XXXXX@gmail.com if you email?

I don't really think you want us to start doing that.  This is a public resident-to-resident forum.  Unless you really enjoy getting a ton of annoying e-mails from total strangers, I suggest removing your address quickly.

If you're having trouble with PayPal, check to be sure that you have registered a verified PayPal account with LL as your payment method.  

Edited by Rolig Loon

One of the common situations is that the paypal account is not verified - which is done in PayPal.  From the Paypal help:

You can verify your account by either adding and confirming a bank account or applying for and being approved for a PayPal Credit product.

You should perhaps be a little more specific about what sort of "trouble" you are having.  It's hard for anyone to suggest much more than broad guesses without knowing what the problem is.

• Like 1

Maggie,

Some requirements -- check to see if you've met them.

• Have a payment method on file (you do, it's PayPal)
  • Verify your PayPal account (you do this on the PayPal site, by linking your account to a major credit card or a RL bank account)
  • You must have purchased $L at least once.  You have to wait 30 days after your first purchase of $L to do a Process Credit transaction.

The procedure:

• Sell your $L on the Linden Exchange.  The proceeds from the sale go into your $USD Balance.
  • The minimum Process Credit amount is $10.  The exception is if you are canceling your SL account and leaving Second Life for good.
  • Once you have money in your $USD Balance, you can do a Process Credit transaction to transfer some or all of that money to your PayPal account.