Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

5 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

Decorating our home has been a really slow ongoing process and is still being tweaked with here and there to make the most of our land impact usage. Here is some of the things hubby and I have done differently from last time. Still very simple. 😁

48484117576_f6a7e6b33b_z.jpg

48484268712_5fbfc45539_z.jpg

Congratulations on making the house so nice and welcoming, even if the baby needs many LI. Your pictures show it off so well too.

I really like the sofa. I am always looking for low LI furniture. Where is it from?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

It was suggested before and while it's an interesting idea, it's not something I would personally use. I first and foremost make things because I want something I can't find already made by another creator. There are a couple of add-ons out there for the Winchester that already have great rooms added to the first floor. If I wanted a great room downstairs I'd have just bought one of those add-ons, but I really wanted a garage so I made one. Also, with a new RL job I just don't have the time to devote to creating in SL now. So, I'm sorry, but it's not likely to happen.

I will not say that I'm sad, because it is great that you got a new job in RL! ❤️

Your add-ons stand out because it is high quality. I like the stairs in this build, and the second floor. I shall not single out some stores by name, but I can say that some add-ons have low quality. They can look well in a picture, but I have seen some inworld.... It is laughable if it wasn't so sad.

I have seen one great room add-on for Winchester that looks good inworld. So if I change to Winchester, I will probably buy it.

Trying to build something myself, I have seen how easy it is to make something that look good until the details is examined. But to make something that look good both close up and from a distance, is an art. You have earned the praise.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Congratulations on making the house so nice and welcoming, even if the baby needs many LI. Your pictures show it off so well too.

I really like the sofa. I am always looking for low LI furniture. Where is it from?

Primpossible 

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Where did you get the bunny and squirrel planters, please? They are ADORBS! ❤️ *_*

@Chuckey Jigsaw, I got them at Half Deer, most of my stuff comes from there, it's an amazing store 😺

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Elena Core said:

@Chuckey Jigsaw, I got them at Half Deer, most of my stuff comes from there, it's an amazing store 😺

Ah! Haven't been there in ages. Seems like I definitely should stop by again. ^_^ Thank you very much. :)❤️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, LyricalBookworm said:

Primpossible 

The Primpossible furniture I have, is so large and clunky that I can't use it. Your sofa look elegant. Did that sofa come with resizer?

3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I will not say that I'm sad, because it is great that you got a new job in RL! ❤️

Your add-ons stand out because it is high quality. I like the stairs in this build, and the second floor. I shall not single out some stores by name, but I can say that some add-ons have low quality. They can look well in a picture, but I have seen some inworld.... It is laughable if it wasn't so sad.

I have seen one great room add-on for Winchester that looks good inworld. So if I change to Winchester, I will probably buy it.

Trying to build something myself, I have seen how easy it is to make something that look good until the details is examined. But to make something that look good both close up and from a distance, is an art. You have earned the praise.

Marianne - ping me before you buy whatever it is. I bought pretty much all of them and there's one in particular that is BAD.

Don't want to bring attention to the creator here though but will share the name privately. 

3 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I like this one a lot. I had it for a while on my Winchester but eventually decided not to use it only because I am too much of a prim whore and didn't have enough left to fill the room 😋

It's very good though. I liked this one best out of all of them.

5 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

I like this one a lot. I had it for a while on my Winchester but eventually decided not to use it only because I am too much of a prim whore and didn't have enough left to fill the room 😋

It's very good though. I liked this one best out of all of them.

I know what you mean, its a toss up between filling the space with a building or having to use up LI on landscaping stuff. 😭

• Like 2

I need help. I ditched my house in Wolfboro and now have a house in Foxbridge and I decided to use the Adams instead of the Winchester. I seem to remember seeing an add on for the Adams for a glass enclosed great room.  

I know @Teager hasn't released hers (waits semi-patiently...) but I was almost positive I saw another one on a list recently. Found one on the marketplace and purchased it, looked nice but had no reviews (I should really stop doing that). Not naming names.

Rezzed it out - For one thing, it didn't quite align perfectly at the roof line but I suspect think my house *might* be a bit off because I also rezzed two of Blush's add-ons and had a heck of a time getting both of them to align which never happened at my other property. I need to contact a Mole on this I think to double check on the house.

But, aside from that, the door leading to the backyard of the add on, is way too large, and the door knob is at the height of my head - maybe even higher. That's nuts. Like it was designed for giants. Now I know I'm shorter than the average avatar but, I also have adjusted my height over the years and all the other door knobs of the house are at the right height so it's the add on that's got the problem. 

I can always wait for Teager to release hers but if there's one I've missed to use in the interim, links would be appreciated!  

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

I know what you mean, its a toss up between filling the space with a building or having to use up LI on landscaping stuff. 😭

YUS

I went for the landscaping. I wanted a full front garden. 

I guess I also could have made it into a yoga studio, thrown a mat down and called it a day 😋

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Elora Lunasea said:

YUS

I went for the landscaping. I wanted a full front garden. 

I guess I also could have made it into a yoga studio, thrown a mat down and called it a day 😋

The Alderley porch from Blush is perfect for porch living. I almost took Alderley because of it.

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

The Alderley porch from Blush is perfect for porch living. I almost took Alderley because of it.

And when you create add-ons from that add-on you have less yard to decorate, for instance a garage with a work bench and a few pieces of clutter and a long drive way has shaved a good section of my land off so there's less space to fill.

Edited by RaeLeeH
Bekawse eye karnt spell
  • Like 3

yard.thumb.png.e87f4814328e01482b3a891ca2fc3898.png

Not the best example (and if I had more prims I'd do more) but you get the idea:

Yellow: Land border.

Red: Driveway and garage.

Blue: Porch (wrap-around).

Orange: Entertainment area.

That leaves much smaller sections of land to fill.

• Like 5

Posted (edited)

Wow enjoying these pics giving me great ideas on when I want to redecorate right now staying with one theme.

Edited by tootsiepop1
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The Primpossible furniture I have, is so large and clunky that I can't use it. Your sofa look elegant. Did that sofa come with resizer?

Their newer furniture is all nicely made. All mesh. Even our bench on the back porch is from them. 😊

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

On 7/29/2019 at 9:32 AM, Opal Gustafson said:

In my backyard today.  I had to let some of  the farm animals be outside the closet 😄

bb.png

I love these.  Can I ask where your barn and animals are from? 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

13 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

(That was the one good add-on for Winchester I was talking about). 😇

That one is sitting in my Favorites list on the MP while I ponder whether or not I want the extra room.  I went and saw it inworld and I do really like it a lot.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Eliza Mint said:

I love these.  Can I ask where your barn and animals are from? 

All animals and barn is from Jian. Zlatan the dog is from VKC 😄

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

Does anyone know where I can get one of those giant dancing bunnies? :D I'd love to put one on my front porch. xD 

https://gyazo.com/777661fb643ab6f4089fc66790fc0e87

Just go right click it and find out who made it.  Then look for an MP or inworld store.

And report back on what you find....... 

Just in case someone else around here wants one.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Haha 2