Jump to content

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-


Blush Bravin

Recommended Posts

28 minutes ago, RaeLeeH said:

@Blush Bravin I absolutely love your kitchen but your bathroom steals the show for me. It's an amazing build, and I think it's brave architecture to be adding more space with such limited prims while still being able to maintain a homely feel (or a house that actually feels like it has a soul, not just a nice shell to hold a few interesting pieces of furniture). Just amazing. I'm in awe at what you can do! ❤️ 

Suggestion: the Primpossible fish tank? I think it's free from memory at their in world store and 1 LI. I removed my Bazar traveler's desk and chair to save prims and dropped that down in it's place in my Adams earlier which is what had me thinking of it. It fills the space nicely and one of the wood texture options looks similar to the wood you have in some of your pieces. Just a thought?

Thanks! I'll check it out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

@RaeLeeH So I took your advice and checked out that aquarium. I decided to swap it out for the Artists Do it Better wall hanging. 

fishtank_001.thumb.png.fa8fb1a2228c60eda554ec951b3b9734.png

I really love that little writing desk so kept it, but that wall hanging was 3 LI so that gave me a net gain of 2 LI. I used those on the deck.

upperdeck2_001.thumb.png.d187684eaa9406577a21069160e95772.png

I'm down to 3 LI on the parcel now so won't be adding anymore items. What I might do over time is swap out pieces if I can find something I love but is lower in LI. That's probably not going to happen much as I've already searched for the best items with the lowest LI but ya just never know what I might find sometime in the future. 

In the end, I"ve come full circle. I began my Bellisseria quest in a Winchester and it seems I'll be living in this one for awhile. I've taken a RL job so my time spent renovating my Linden Home is going to come to a screeching halt.

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

@RaeLeeH So I took your advice and checked out that aquarium. I decided to swap it out for the Artists Do it Better wall hanging. 

fishtank_001.thumb.png.fa8fb1a2228c60eda554ec951b3b9734.png

I really love that little writing desk so kept it, but that wall hanging was 3 LI so that gave me a net gain of 2 LI. I used those on the deck.

upperdeck2_001.thumb.png.d187684eaa9406577a21069160e95772.png

I'm down to 3 LI on the parcel now so won't be adding anymore items. What I might do over time is swap out pieces if I can find something I love but is lower in LI. That's probably not going to happen much as I've already searched for the best items with the lowest LI but ya just never know what I might find sometime in the future. 

In the end, I"ve come full circle. I began my Bellisseria quest in a Winchester and it seems I'll be living in this one for awhile. I've taken a RL job so my time spent renovating my Linden Home is going to come to a screeching halt.

 

I love the splashes of color on the deck! Where did you get that rug, please? I need that for my houseboat.

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

@RaeLeeH So I took your advice and checked out that aquarium. I decided to swap it out for the Artists Do it Better wall hanging. 

fishtank_001.thumb.png.fa8fb1a2228c60eda554ec951b3b9734.png

I really love that little writing desk so kept it, but that wall hanging was 3 LI so that gave me a net gain of 2 LI. I used those on the deck.

upperdeck2_001.thumb.png.d187684eaa9406577a21069160e95772.png

I'm down to 3 LI on the parcel now so won't be adding anymore items. What I might do over time is swap out pieces if I can find something I love but is lower in LI. That's probably not going to happen much as I've already searched for the best items with the lowest LI but ya just never know what I might find sometime in the future. 

In the end, I"ve come full circle. I began my Bellisseria quest in a Winchester and it seems I'll be living in this one for awhile. I've taken a RL job so my time spent renovating my Linden Home is going to come to a screeching halt.

Blush - your spaces are always so beautiful & tasteful.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 04/08/2019 at 12:26, Mae Omizu said:

Eu me sinto tão estranha olhando para as casas dos meus vizinhos ... Mas naquela manhã eu peguei um vizinho em pé no meu rosto da porta da frente pressionado contra a parede. Pelo menos quando eu saio para olhar para a decoração deles, eu sento dentro da minha própria casa ... Apenas um pensamento aleatório para o dia. Haha

I am afraid of being confused with a pervert ... when looking at the decoration of the neighbors with zoom, usually only observe the decoration if the house is without anyone.

  • Haha 6
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have to say that sometimes I wish one of the reaction emoji options was a wow type option because it never ceases to amaze me what people have done to their homes. Absolutely beautiful decorating and building talent while over at my tiny home we are still painstakingly decorating around our baby Edi who is worth every land impact she takes up to us! Really though, I love seeing what everyone has come up with. 😍

  • Like 7
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm loving this thread. I have not had the fortune to score a place in Bellisseria, though not for lack of trying. I'm amazed at the wonderful creativity that is showing up in these posts. It is more than a little intimidating! I thought I could assemble and tweak, but compared to some of y'all... sheeee-ittt. I've learned quite a bit, too. I wouldn't have thought to look on MP for add-ons and wall-overs (or whatever you call them), planar textures (I'm still a bit confused on that one), article resizers... I'm dreaming of a houseboat, putting in an underwater garden, and stuff. Also, thanks to whoever mentioned the free Apple Fall skybox! I snapped one of those up, and it is much more pleasant than the big hollow prim cube I make for doing photography. Please keep up the good work and keep sharing! ♥

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Seicher Rae said:

I'm loving this thread. I have not had the fortune to score a place in Bellisseria, though not for lack of trying. I'm amazed at the wonderful creativity that is showing up in these posts. It is more than a little intimidating! I thought I could assemble and tweak, but compared to some of y'all... sheeee-ittt. I've learned quite a bit, too. I wouldn't have thought to look on MP for add-ons and wall-overs (or whatever you call them), planar textures (I'm still a bit confused on that one), article resizers... I'm dreaming of a houseboat, putting in an underwater garden, and stuff. Also, thanks to whoever mentioned the free Apple Fall skybox! I snapped one of those up, and it is much more pleasant than the big hollow prim cube I make for doing photography. Please keep up the good work and keep sharing! ♥

I hope you do get a houseboat so I can come visit your underwater garden! I still remember the one you had when I had my little mermaid cave nearby at Fanci's Deep.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I hope you do get a houseboat so I can come visit your underwater garden! I still remember the one you had when I had my little mermaid cave nearby at Fanci's Deep.

I'm sure I'd drag stuff out of the Fanci Deep chest for a houseboat garden, gotta keep the mer happy. Did you know that 1/2 of Fanci Deep is no longer there. The sim where I had my build and an adjoining one are now gone! After all of those years. The whirlpool and other things, just poof.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Seicher Rae said:

I'm sure I'd drag stuff out of the Fanci Deep chest for a houseboat garden, gotta keep the mer happy. Did you know that 1/2 of Fanci Deep is no longer there. The sim where I had my build and an adjoining one are now gone! After all of those years. The whirlpool and other things, just poof.

Nooo I did not know that! Wow. I loved that whirlpool.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Sooo, after a lot of work and effort  (and fun silly moments!!)trying to create a whimsical, wild retreat in my back yard, I think I'm getting close. It's actually becoming a shelter for wild animals, hehe, and I love it. Hope you do to!!! Thank you all who suggested those great ideas, sending messages and comments, they were truly appreciated. 

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_004.png

Snapshot_005.png

Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_007.png

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 20
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Elena Core said:

Sooo, after a lot of work and effort  (and fun silly moments!!)trying to create a whimsical, wild retreat in my back yard, I think I'm getting close. It's actually becoming a shelter for wild animals, hehe, and I love it. Hope you do to!!! Thank you all who suggested those great ideas, sending messages and comments, they were truly appreciated. 

Snapshot_001.png

Snapshot_004.png

Snapshot_005.png

Snapshot_006.png

Snapshot_007.png

This is just lovely. I do so love animals, In RL and SL

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Trinity1776 said:

Blush, any thoughts of releasing a version of the really big Winchester add-on with the front downstairs being a great room instead of a garage?

It was suggested before and while it's an interesting idea, it's not something I would personally use. I first and foremost make things because I want something I can't find already made by another creator. There are a couple of add-ons out there for the Winchester that already have great rooms added to the first floor. If I wanted a great room downstairs I'd have just bought one of those add-ons, but I really wanted a garage so I made one. Also, with a new RL job I just don't have the time to devote to creating in SL now. So, I'm sorry, but it's not likely to happen.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I had so much fun switching out my beach house from Winchester to Adams, that I next changed my houseboat from Barnacle to Evening Star. I'm using Blush's add-on made for the Evening Star, which helps make the houseboat into more than just a big open space, and have been decorating away. Currently, I'm tinkering with the bathroom:

 

Snapshot_003.thumb.png.9d483fd530f3965d15fa8ceb15f562c9.png

  • Like 18
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, karynmaria said:

@LyricalBookworm

That looks just great!  Also like how  you have found an area for your daughter's bedroom.  If you don't mind me asking is she a zooby animesh baby?  And if so, did you also decorate to leave enough prims to rezz her?  

We decorated around her and her furniture since she is the most important to us. Yes, she is a zooby animesh, but she used to be a zooby legacy baby. She is everything to us and decorating was secondary.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, LyricalBookworm said:

We decorated around her and her furniture since she is the most important to us. Yes, she is a zooby animesh, but she used to be a zooby legacy baby. She is everything to us and decorating was secondary.

Well you did a great job!    Both you and @RaeLeeH do such a good job of making the houses look lived in with the amount of prims you most likely have left over.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...