Jump to content
Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Recommended Posts

On 7/15/2019 at 9:39 PM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

My Garden in Maple Cross, Bellisseria.

 

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

Snapshot_010.jpg

Snapshot_008.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

Would you mind listing the stores that your landscaping items comes from?  I'm assuming the stuff is fairly low LI since you've managed to have so much outside and still have quite a bit inside.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Building all done, I get to start decorating the community cafe tomorrow. I snuck in tonight for a little testing to find that my SHUTTERS work perfectly as room dividers. Really if I had to build yet another wall I was going to scream --this after a day of making exterior siding (thanks to @Aquila Kytori  it was a bit easier with the transparency trick). Eventually though I just made new mesh using the mock ups as patterns. Much faster for ME, but likely not for new Blender folks.  Anyway that was a GREAT tip!

 

So a very mixed day with building going well but some bad event stuff as well as hearing officially that LEA will close at the end of August. So adjustments (many) will be in order. Happily I adjust easily and quickly to most changes.  

Anyway, just for fun here is a shot of the cafe kitchen which sits between the "coffee lobby" and the "dining room".  More to come of course but a good start. While I really like white walls, they seemed a bit stark for some place that is supposed to be "cozy" so went with EARTH I think.  I really couldn't face making interior walls after today's project :D.

image.thumb.png.cc87a4fba98f12e1fa34aa76d3890267.png

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 7/16/2019 at 4:39 AM, Ziggy Starsmith said:

My Garden in Maple Cross, Bellisseria.

 

Snapshot_003.jpg

Snapshot_011.jpg

Snapshot_010.jpg

Snapshot_008.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

Your garden is gorgeous Ziggy. Who wouldn't love to walk out to that every day :) 

Edited by Layla Claven
edited text
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 7:29 AM, Beth Macbain said:

Start by reading the threads pinned to the top of this forum.

But first...

THAT USERNAME

@Patch Linden, can we move this guy to the top of the Super Secret Non Existent List for Fabulous Linden Homes? Because that name needs to be part of Bellisseria! And his boat/house needs to be close to the Squishy Pickle. "Hi, I'm Finger Pickles, and I live right next to the Squishy Pickle."

HAHAHAHAHAA I'm also a lady and there is a funny story with that. thank you very much lovely, LOL

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

I finally settled on the Adams, if fits my needs really well.My living room (yes I stole the wallpaper idea from @Marianne Little*grins* and my kitchen

Living room_002.png

Kitchen_002.png

Edited by anniepany
put the wrong room in
  • Like 17

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, anniepany said:

I finally settled on the Adams, if fits my needs really well.My living room (yes I stole the wallpaper idea from @Marianne Little*grins* and my kitchen

Living room_002.png

Kitchen_002.png

 

You truly made some lovely stuff there. ❤️ And I love how that wooden cabinet, with the laptop on it, blends in with that wallpaper: you almost don't see it. :) And pink; I wonder, has ever someone steered wrong going all pink?! Not possible, I think. 😍

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/16/2019 at 11:35 AM, Blush Bravin said:

Making progress on the windows ... still needs a tweak but it's pretty close. Managed to stay fully clothed too! :P 

36bac901fb67f8f3f883786e9d57e446.jpg

Love the house ! Do you mind telling me what add on this is? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Ashlii Baily said:

Love the house ! Do you mind telling me what add on this is? 

This is the Winchester house. My addition to it isn't anywhere near complete. Everything I make I make for myself first. So, after I live in it awhile and I'm sure there's nothing left that bugs me, then I will make it available as an add-on.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

So happy to see you got the wallpaper!

Thank you! I think it looks really good in both rooms!

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

You truly made some lovely stuff there. ❤️ And I love how that wooden cabinet, with the laptop on it, blends in with that wallpaper: you almost don't see it. :) And pink; I wonder, has ever someone steered wrong going all pink?! Not possible, I think. 😍

Thanks kiramanell! While I do love pink, I never thought it would look good on a wall but it all came together and I'm really happy with what I have! That cabinet is perfect there, isn't it? *laughs*

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/14/2019 at 9:24 PM, Trinity Aironaut said:

 

Continental 10

 

 

Very nice outdoor furniture! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 12:03 AM, Marianne Little said:

Trying for a dramatic angle here. Do you see something new?

 

tower_001ed.jpg

That is awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Perfect house!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/20/2019 at 12:03 AM, Marianne Little said:

Trying for a dramatic angle here. Do you see something new?

 

tower_001ed.jpg

 

Hmm, no. I see great talent... but that's not new. 😜 So, what did you change? Is Waldo in the picture somewhere? 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lovely Belli people, any recommendations on Continental homes addons? I just changed the house model to get more space in the garden for my animals, but the ones I've found on the Marketplace are pretty massive; I actually just need a porch. Thank you 

giphy.gif

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, kiramanell said:

 

Hmm, no. I see great talent... but that's not new. 😜 So, what did you change? Is Waldo in the picture somewhere? 

It has a tower. 😁 that I made. Well, not the roof and the windows. But my design. It is version 2. Working on version 3, to get rid of some mistakes. Even if I use the Beta Grid, I am too exited, upload it on the Main Grid, and then... oops that must be fixed.

Here is #1

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

It has a tower. 😁 that I made. Well, not the roof and the windows. But my design. It is version 2. Working on version 3, to get rid of some mistakes. Even if I use the Beta Grid, I am too exited, upload it on the Main Grid, and then... oops that must be fixed.

Here is #1

 

 

Oh, yeah, sorry, I had seen your work on the tower already. :) I thought it was something else that had changed. It's a very lovely tower, btw. You should totally sell it. :)  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Further developments. I decided I wanted a proper bathroom so I divided what I thought would be a mud room/laundry into now a back entrance and bathroom.

239957992_backentry_001.thumb.png.154fb4a34d8a87bfbd4eab7dceef64c7.png

That leaves me a generous size room with lots of light for my bathroom.

bathroom_001.thumb.png.2c0766fddf49a13190e39493f4ff286c.png

Windows are all done now. Windows raise and lower and the shades do as well. 

window_001.thumb.png.a223f46bdb45a7447fedcd6ebf89cad9.png

I'm itching to get this finished so I can let Debi furnish it.

 

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

Further developments. I decided I wanted a proper bathroom so I divided what I thought would be a mud room/laundry into now a back entrance and bathroom.

239957992_backentry_001.thumb.png.154fb4a34d8a87bfbd4eab7dceef64c7.png

That leaves me a generous size room with lots of light for my bathroom.

bathroom_001.thumb.png.2c0766fddf49a13190e39493f4ff286c.png

Windows are all done now. Windows raise and lower and the shades do as well. 

window_001.thumb.png.a223f46bdb45a7447fedcd6ebf89cad9.png

I'm itching to get this finished so I can let Debi furnish it.

 

You are so good Blush. Is this for sale?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...