-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

28 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I have a Flickr Account (free) - but there is another way I tested:

Just right- click on the picture on your computers HD, say copy then click into your post say paste and whoops there is the picture!

thats sounds simple enough for me   !  

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

My Redecorate of our Winchester.

Mine 1.jpg

mine 2.jpg

mine 3.jpg

mine 4.jpg

mine 5.jpg

mine 6.jpg

mine 7.jpg

mine 8.jpg

mine 9.jpg

mine 10.jpg

You really did an amazing job there! ❤️ Great choice of wallpapers and interior. And I'm really loving those fancy doors (on the image with the bathtub, and the last one). And that bed is just absolutely perfect against that equally perfect bedroom wallpaper. :)

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

You really did an amazing job there! ❤️ Great choice of wallpapers and interior. And I'm really loving those fancy doors (on the image with the bathtub, and the last one). And that bed is just absolutely perfect against that equally perfect bedroom wallpaper. :)

Thank you so much Kira :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, Trinity Aironaut said:

Thank you so much Kira :)

No, thank YOU! :) It's really a lovely home you made there. ❤️ You'd think I'm used to it by now, but seeing interiors like yours still gives a thrill, every time. Chapeau!

EDIT: Also, I really like all those special floors you put in. :)

Edited by kiramanell
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Atina0 said:

a stupid quistion maybe  ,but i see these great pictures from you all showing your homes   ( it always makes me greedy in starting furnishing all over again )  but i love to show my finsished ( finally ) home too   ,so how you guys get these photo's in ?  do i just save   my pics on PC  and add them in my topic ?   ,all tips are welcome 😊

If you put the  pictures into a post by uploading from your computer (or copy/paste), then you get the size restriction -- total of all pics in a single post cannot exceed 4.88 MB.

If you link them into the post - via Flickr or any other picture hosting web site, then the size doesn't come in to play.  Thus you could link as many pictures, at whatever size, into a single post.

• Like 1

First of all. A big thanks to all creative people and all lovely pictures of your homes  😍I am not that creative, but this is my little livingroom in Winchester house. Simple but i like it for now. I even succeded to link a few things here after reading threads. So i got a few more landimpact to play with ☺️

b22_001livingroom.png

• Like 21

1 hour ago, Opal Gustafson said:

First of all. A big thanks to all creative people and all lovely pictures of your homes  😍I am not that creative, but this is my little livingroom in Winchester house. Simple but i like it for now. I even succeded to link a few things here after reading threads. So i got a few more landimpact to play with ☺️

b22_001livingroom.png

I love the matching dog and the little pop of color from the tulips. Very nice!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Opal Gustafson said:

b22_001livingroom.png

This just looks so elegant in it's simplicity.  Sometimes less is more, nice job.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

we decided to open our home for all ....still building on  things , But feel free to Visit west ivory,for a pint , Surf lessons ,some CAke or ice cream, Or bait and tackle for your fishing trip, Our borrow our car or helicopter for a nice ride around the neighborhood. Open rez up to available prims

48236957722_8be30699b9_b.jpg

48244183041_d4877aa679_o.png

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, kiramanell said:

Awww, that's so cute to see the both of you there! :) And with what you had to go thru today, I'm all the more pleased you have such a lovely space for yourself to unwind. 🤗 

Much appreciated. The beginning and middle were quite like the end, I'm afraid. Time for me to wind down and drift away for the evening. 

106699688_giphy(2).gif.63bc449657e0728cac4b643d7e753a62.gif

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Does that mean you don't want the rest of us to come over right now??

If I hadn't already logged out, I'd be happy to have every one of you come over!

Perhaps tomorrow night we can all sit on the edge of my boat watching the Moles build, build, build and enjoy a nice chilled glass of wine. 

• Like 6

I am done with redoing everything now I think.. Happy with everything but bedroom, and since that's definitely the least used area in my home *cough* I don't care! So it feels like a place that's me now, and that's all I wanted. Not a showcase fancy thing. 'cause I'm anything but fancy. Now I'll see if I can link from flickr.. Had just been attaching pictures from my computer before.

Frontside, coastal landscape on one side, greenery/garden on the other.. No need to make choices there!

Bellisseria front yard (continental)

and there's a beach over there somewhere (from the back)

Bellisseria back yard

walking through the front door

Bellisseria entrance (continental)

kitchen and dining. I hadn't planned on having  a kitchen, but had no clue what else to do with the extra room that would look ok.

Bellisseria kitchen-dining (continental)

Living room. Again, not really any theme 'cept a Morena theme...

Bellisseria livingroom (continental)

finally a pervy peek through the bedroom window. Added a back wall for a bathroom. That upper room in the continental is so.. tunnel-y. Best to break it up.

Bellisseria bedroom window peep

And I'm done. I hope I didn't put too many pictures.. It's hard to not share!

• Like 24

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.