Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

I have garden envy, I really, really love what you made. I like my garden, but I think yours is LOVELY.

LOL @ garden envy. :)

Posted (edited)
On 4/24/2019 at 3:24 PM, Marianne Little said:

....I am returning to a simpler bath to save a few LI.

flowers_010.jpg.f9ac1172d2dde23c97066af7d91fff74.jpg

And that was it, I am missing the entry and the front porch.

I saw this toilettea couple of times- and I like it a lot!  - who makes it?

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

One of the things that really bothered me about the Continental was the lack of windows on the bottom floor. So I decided to make a faux window complete with a projector light simulating sunlight streaming into the room.

3213919_fauxwindow_001.thumb.png.f450ef882f9c770f78b4ab9d7bcccfa4.png

1205127311_fauxwindow2_001.thumb.png.963bebbfbfa9402088d3a0ebe59114a1.png

I kind of miss having a coffee table in my living area but I don't like having to walk around one to get to the screened porch. It's a worthwhile trade-off.

Edited by Blush Bravin
  • Like 18

17 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

One of the things that really bothered me about the Continental was the lack of windows on the bottom floor. So I decided to make a faux window complete with a projector light simulating sunlight streaming into the room.

3213919_fauxwindow_001.thumb.png.f450ef882f9c770f78b4ab9d7bcccfa4.png

1205127311_fauxwindow2_001.thumb.png.963bebbfbfa9402088d3a0ebe59114a1.png

I kind of miss having a coffee table in my living area but I don't like having to walk around one to get to the screened porch. It's a worthwhile trade-off.

I always love seeing how you decorate! At first I feel like a little kid playing with Duplo blocks next to you lol but then I become inspired and push myself to do more/learn more. Cannot wait to see what you create next :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

51 minutes ago, Blush Bravin said:

OMG - What a great idea and wonderfully done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

I saw this toilettea couple of times- and I like it a lot!  - who makes it?

The name was LAQ Decor. It's nothing on the MP anymore.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/102209

I inspected mine and found the creator, but the link does not work. I wonder if they sell only Bento heads now? They sold very popular furniture and some houses.

Edited by Marianne Little
added a link
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I inspected mine and found the creator, but the link does not work. I wonder if they sell only Bento heads now? They sold very popular furniture and some houses.

I was at the shop a few days ago. I bought the curtains after seeing them in a friend's house. But the link isn't working now. I hope it will be back. I know a lot of people like his furniture.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

Looks like the inworld store has closed down. I just tried to TP there and its telling me no valid location.

Must have been just recently, because I brought the Secretary Desk from there only a couple weeks ago.

Edited by MiakisTheUsagi
typo
  • Thanks 1

Posted (edited)

This is what I did with Windlass.I made the lights, 3 of the carpets and the pool. All the curtains are color change.

Windlass 1.jpg

Windlass 1b.jpg

Windlass 2.jpg

Windlass 3.jpg

Windlass 4.jpg

Windlass 4b.jpg

Windlass 5.jpg

Windlass 6.jpg

Windlass 7.jpg

Windlass 8.jpg

Windlass 9.jpg

Edited by Trinity Aironaut
  • Like 18

Here is where I am so far in modding and outfitting my Wallower houseboat.  The added bathroom and upper decking modifications are shameless copies of things I have seen others do and have admired on their houseboats.  These mods don't seem to be for sale yet so I used my (admittedly mediocre) prim skills to copy and reinvent as best I could.  I am still pondering how to divide the large floor space in the main cabin between living and bedroom areas; the large painting copy is the current compromise.  

Leora

Hunky Dory 6.jpg

Hunky Dory 5.jpg

Hunky Dory 4.jpg

Hunky Dory 3.jpg

Hunky Dory 2.jpg

Hunky Dory 1.jpg

• Like 13

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

Here is where I am so far in modding and outfitting my Wallower houseboat.  The added bathroom and upper decking modifications are shameless copies of things I have seen others do and have admired on their houseboats.  These mods don't seem to be for sale yet so I used my (admittedly mediocre) prim skills to copy and reinvent as best I could.  I am still pondering how to divide the large floor space in the main cabin between living and bedroom areas; the large painting copy is the current compromise. 

I really love the Wallower (just wished the front windows opened), and , imo, you're making great use of its space! Beautiful.

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I was at the shop a few days ago. I bought the curtains after seeing them in a friend's house. But the link isn't working now. I hope it will be back. I know a lot of people like his furniture.

Oh so suddenly the shop vanished? It isn't in the MP anymore. The owner still has a profile inworld and a landmark to his shop but one cannot TP there. Does anyone know the reason?

On 4/30/2019 at 6:37 AM, Suzie Anderton said:

A SHORT VIDEO TAKEN FROM BELLISSERIA   Linden Lab did a fab job... im dying on lag in film but enjoy !

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ogaec0yc14w

found on youtube inworld films suzie anderton

There is just so much to see and do. LOVE IT

I really enjoyed your video and great driving!  Whenever I try to drive, you would swear I am drunk.  :)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Nataliaa Choche said:

Other pics from my Adams home

Adams -LivR_001.png

Adams -LR_001.png

Adams -Patio_002.png

I think your pictures are great and your decorating skills are top notch!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patti Peregrine said:

I think your pictures are great and your decorating skills are top notch! 

Thank you Patti!  It was fun to do. :)

Every time I make a bathroom, I do it different. I like white tiles and light colors, so no I went with Robin Blue and dark.

You can see how the bathroom cube is built, it is the wall behind the refridgerator. It has a sliding door in smoke glass.

shady corner_019ed

The toilet has its own nook. It is a large room. I don't feel that I am suffocating in it.

RobinBlue Bathroom

• Like 13

How it looks from the outside. I thought I should have an upper deck on the roof, but decided to rez my sailboat instead. I have only 12 LI left now, so it is not going to be a swimmingpool. I like the diveboard and the ladder. It has "climb up" animation.

shady corner_021ed

I own the plot out to the pier where the white sailboat is.

Front view:

shady corner_020ed

How it looks from my side. It is a nice place, but so laggy since it's packed with boats.

shady corner_008ed

I abandoned the other boat and tried to get a 32 x 32 in the Pickle, but it was impossible. I had to stop here in Old Bellisseria. I like this plot because the other boat was in a row.

Decorating the Windlass

• Like 17

6 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

boat and tried to get a 32 x 32 in the Pickle, but it was impossible. I had to stop here in Old Bellisseria. I like this plot because the other boat was in a row.

Decorating the Windlass

That's my old plot! Haha. I had that spot when the first ones rolled out, but abandon for the new houseboats area.

Looks awesome!

• Haha 2