-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Outdoors

The original layout was wildly ambitious and featured a fence system bv Roost, a gazebo on one side of the house and a charming outdoor dining greenhouse but all those structures ate up most of the prim allowance and I also didn't want a house that looked dreamy and extraordinary outside but bare inside fml I am not skilled in landscaping and I only had less than 40 prims left after furnishing the interiors so I just settled for a pergola and a pool to cover the extra spacious yard

20201022_222839.thumb.jpg.5e1f92449446ec05a4346d7e79a0e70c.jpg20201022_222847.thumb.jpg.5060d17d8f08d6a15fadb71e3495a46b.jpg

• Like 10
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images