-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Found a camper in Hooten Holler, adjacent to Lake Tatakaka, with a mini-mountain behind it, two roads on two sides, water on the other sides, a small peninsula.  Short run through the mountain pass to the Hooten Holler Lodge.  Yes, someone really abandoned this.

1926386317_HootenHoller1_001.thumb.png.ef844e123499d125c39b0e9c16b193c8.png

I did yesterday!! My alt is camper hopping I've had some amazing ones. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Rabid Cheetah said:

Thank you, @Chloe Dolores🙂  

My alt accidentally ran over into another month of premium so she has a little look at the LP now and then. The camper areas I've had have been fantastic but because I got this Wood camper on  my main account I am doubtful I will change it at least for now. Old clicking habits ...

• Like 3

Night at pool. I have lots of local lights in my parcel. All can be switched on/off individually, some in pairs, by clicking them.
I have not (yet) used automatic on/off day cycle scripts in them because Windlight and EEP day cycles don't go hand in hand.

2020-10-16Pool-at-night.thumb.jpg.f51b3461693e68afa59aec4ee041f7d8.jpg

Edited by Coby Foden
  • Like 19

I know many do not like big add-ons. I tried to make this more interesting than a long shoebox by making the roof height different and have a break in the long wall. The doors open in and it is 2 steps up to the terrace. All built by me and not for sale. I really like the height of an open ceiling. Kitchen and dining table behind the half wall.

Everything goes inside the border, nothing is linked to cross into public space. The brown/white parasol and chairs are the Mole's. The pool is only a splish splash pool of course, since we can not terraform.

Bellisseria transforming a sand parcel

Edited by Marianne Little
spelling
  • Like 23

20 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I know many do not like big add-ons. I tried to make this more interesting than a long shoebox by making the roof height different and have a break in the long wall. The doors open in and it is 2 steps up to the terrace. All built by me and not for sale. I really like the height of an open ceiling. Kitchen and dining table behind the half wall.

Everything goes inside the border, nothing is linked to cross into public space. The brown/white parasol and chairs are the Mole's. The pool is only a splis splash pool of course, since we can not terraform.

WOW, that is totally stunning!  I have a Winchester add-on that I am quite fond of but it is a shame you don't sell your creations.  Is it possible to lurk nearby to get a more detailed view?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 261 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.