Blush Bravin

-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

5 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I hope I have prims enough for the interior... I always start with the outside.

Linkity Link Link

If those are the same sunflowers i have they do tend to go down in LI when you start linking them

• Like 3

On 7/2/2020 at 8:34 AM, Ophelia Dayafter said:

and a few more...

home6.png

home4.png

I L O V E what you've done!!! it's made me so excited to start decorating mine. Do you ever allow tours? I'd love to see this one for inspo 😍

• Like 3

I used the addon by @Blush Bravin for without that the Evening Star is just a big empty space, much to high and with no seperate places for living, sleeping, cooking, bathig - rather like the OLD Linden homes. The bed fits nicely on it's platform but I had no real use for the tiny closet to the left so I put this boatshaped cupboard in front.

@Leora Jacobus Omg that is soooo cuuuuttteeee!!!!! I have a feeling I'm going to be purchasing several add-ons just so I can have them when I'm ready to change up my Houseboat! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

This thread is hard on my pocketbook. I see things. I want things. I buy things.

I know right?! 😁

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sardonyx Mysterious said:

Beautiful Marianne, it has never looked better!

Things I put down are restless - they do not stay long before I pick them up. I found out that the add-on to the right was too big, and are working on a slightly smaller one. The front against the road will look mostly the same.

• Like 1

My houseboat.............................

1 and 2 the outside; 3 the lounge/diner; 4 the galley; 5 and 6 the bedroom and bathroom

SL42.jpg

SL41.jpg

SL40.jpg

SL39.jpg

SL38.jpg

SL37.jpg

• Like 18

7 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Things I put down are restless - they do not stay long before I pick them up. I found out that the add-on to the right was too big, and are working on a slightly smaller one. The front against the road will look mostly the same.

I can’t wait to see it finished.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I am not sure if I should post more because people want to buy what I make, and are sad because I do not have a store.

This "sell things I make" is such a big and fearful thing for me. I think I would be so anxious that I would quit SL or make another avatar and another life.

Edit: I removed the images. I should not post when I am feeling like this.

Edited by Marianne Little
Typo
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I am not sure if I should post more because people want to buy what I make, and are sad because I do not have a store.

This "sell things I make" is such a big and fearful thing for me. I think I would be so anxious that I would quit SL or make another avatar and another life.

You could create an Alt and sell under them, that way we'd never know!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Love Zhaoying said:

You could create an Alt and sell under them, that way we'd never know!

And have the alt only use MP, never log in, bc I am just as anxious under another name? I get a knot in my stomach, thinking about interacting professionally.

• Like 5

17 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

And have the alt only use MP, never log in, bc I am just as anxious under another name? I get a knot in my stomach, thinking about interacting professionally.

Then, be unprofessional! Set our expectations low.

Posted (edited)

(deleted because I think I was oversharing medical history in a difficult moment)

Please do not quote, I am going to regret posting this.

So the question is... how do you (All) feel about me showing off things I will not sell you?

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Marianne, I am sure everyone loves what you make. Even just to look at and get inspired. No need to feel bad because you don't want to sell it. So keep posting ♥

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

So the question is... how do you (All) feel about me showing off things I will not sell you?

I'm ok with it. You don't HAVE to tell us that you "won't sell to us"! Have you considered selling only to individuals you know, direct sale (no MP, etc.)?

11 minutes ago, iBrat said:

Marianne, I am sure everyone loves what you make. Even just to look at and get inspired. No need to feel bad because you don't want to sell it. So keep posting ♥

I for one would love to see please x Just added a garden to mine

Garden4.jpg

• Like 7

And changed the sofa & inside wall to greenish colours, saved a ton of prims. I'm amazed 5 areas all fit inside this houseboat

Inside.jpg

• Like 5

@Marianne Little You don't have to live up to anyone's expectations, have fun in SL and put your photos here when and what you want, I love seeing your decorations and buildings.  Remember "Your world your imagination"

• Like 5