-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I never thought I would go back to the campers once the cabins were released, specially with the Colorado model, but I've created a little art workshop here I love more and more everyday

I went for peach/pink colors in the inside, while looking for a 'lemon tree' feeling in the garden. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating the space. A big thank you to the lovely Mercedes, who helped me to get the parcel.

PlacesWicanAtelierSmaller.PNG

AtelierOutUpperViewBreambookLightSmaller.PNG

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 26

3 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I never thought I would go back to the campers once the cabins were released, specially with the Colorado model, but I've created a little art workshop here I love more and more everyday

I went for peach/pink colors in the inside, while looking for a 'lemon tree' feeling in the garden. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating the space. A big thank you to the lovely Mercedes, who helped me with the parcel.

Absolutely stunning!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Elena Core said:

I went for peach/pink colors in the inside, while looking for a 'lemon tree' feeling in the garden. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating the space. A big thank you to the lovely Mercedes, who helped me with the parcel.

The Colorado has always been my favorite camper style. I love what you and Mercedes did with it. Inspired! 

• Like 3

21 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I went for peach/pink colors in the inside, while looking for a 'lemon tree' feeling in the garden. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did creating the space. A big thank you to the lovely Mercedes, who helped me to get the parcel.

Camper shopping now.....ROFL!

• Haha 5

I think I've done as much with my Overlook as I can for the time being - only 25LI left, so the back room is sparsely decorated, but I've currently got the Content Pack's firepit and picnic benches out back, which eat up 17LI, so they may be sacrificed. I just happened to check the MP yesterday to see if there was a paint shell for the Overlook and there was! A bit fiddly, and I'm still working on getting rid of the flicker on the two narrow strips of wall at 90 degrees to the front door. I only wish the shell allowed a different texture to be used for the upper half of the main room. 

bridgeview01.jpg

bridgeview02.jpg

bridgeview03.jpg

bridgeview04.jpg

bridgeview05.jpg

bridgeview06.jpg

bridgeview07.jpg

bridgeview08.jpg

bridgeview09.jpg

bridgeview10.jpg

• Like 17

14 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

I think I've done as much with my Overlook as I can for the time being - only 25LI left, so the back room is sparsely decorated, but I've currently got the Content Pack's firepit and picnic benches out back, which eat up 17LI, so they may be sacrificed. I just happened to check the MP yesterday to see if there was a paint shell for the Overlook and there was! A bit fiddly, and I'm still working on getting rid of the flicker on the two narrow strips of wall at 90 degrees to the front door. I only wish the shell allowed a different texture to be used for the upper half of the main room. 

Love this - love that living room fireplace!

• Like 5

11 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Love this - love that living room fireplace!

Thanks! The space is definitely much larger than my trad, and more difficult to fill. (Hence all the pattern on the walls.) A few more 1 and 2LI bits to be added when I find the right ones. (Still on the the lookout for a broom/mop/bucket for the kitchen corner - any recommendations?)

• Like 4

@ Marianne Little sim, eu construí esse complemento, depois de pegar muitas surras do Blender e ir e voltar inúmeras vezes para a grade do experimento. Esta é a versão 16 e tem 30p, acho um pouco pesada, mas foi assim que eu garanti que o LOD não desmoronasse na paisagem. Esta versão me deixou mais feliz.

complemento1.thumb.jpg.a0b6cac5ce204f3d9145f74c0c02510b.jpg

complemento2.thumb.jpg.9632a1ef04a51eb497c0d9402dd2dea3.jpg

complemento3.thumb.jpg.3aae3efcf23ff0c50051c5876cbdc4b3.jpg

Edited by Nando Yip
  • Like 10

12 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

Thanks! The space is definitely much larger than my trad, and more difficult to fill. (Hence all the pattern on the walls.) A few more 1 and 2LI bits to be added when I find the right ones. (Still on the the lookout for a broom/mop/bucket for the kitchen corner - any recommendations?)

This one! https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/MadPea-Mop-and-Bucket/6594835

• Like 3

16 hours ago, Frigga Freidman said:

bridgeview01.jpg

bridgeview02.jpg

bridgeview03.jpg

bridgeview04.jpg

bridgeview05.jpg

bridgeview06.jpg

bridgeview07.jpg

bridgeview08.jpg

bridgeview09.jpg

bridgeview10.jpg

Wow, that looks so amazing I might roll a cabin again...hehe!

• Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 265 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.