-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As promised here is the exterior of my home. This concludes my home tour. I will be keeping this home for awhile. I love how serene it is and love every room in my home in

This thread is dedicated to showing off our homes on the new continent. Please no advertising. Please keep your sight seeing pics for the thread Patch started. This is just for showing off what you've

Here is a sort of walk-through. I remember now that I missed the entrance. First garden pictures, different angles: It is only a narrow strip between my house and the hedge, but I manag

Posted Images

On 5/13/2020 at 6:47 AM, Coby Foden said:

My simple skybox... erm I mean sky platform 😁  up in the sky at 2200 meters. I don't like much the totally enclosed skyboxes. The open platform feels better for me. This is great place to test clothes and stuff. No lag up there at all. This is early morning, at sunrise. Beautiful colours in the sky.

2020-05-13_sky-platform.thumb.jpg.3e735e4a04de076264b6a9f07baea39f.jpg

I don't know much about Skyboxes.....When you have one - does the LI for it & all the contents count against your LI allowance on the ground?

3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

I don't know much about Skyboxes.....When you have one - does the LI for it & all the contents count against your LI allowance on the ground?

Yes -- anything you rez within your parcel boundaries counts against LI, no matter how high up it is.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Yup, everything within the boundaries of your parcel  counts, no matter how high it is.  You own the whole thing.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Claire Atheria said:

Yes -- anything you rez within your parcel boundaries counts against LI, no matter how high up it is.

2 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Yup, everything within the boundaries of your parcel  counts, no matter how high it is.  You own the whole thing.

Thanks guys for your answers....that figures....   I never wanted a Skybox anyway, but when I saw that one that Coby Foden posted...it was so cute & open - I was going to consider one.

So, after 12 years of being a wandering SL vagrant, with the odd rental here and there, I was finally tempted to settle down in Bellissaria.
I wanted to set up a Bachelor pad in one of the Log Homes, and also a skybox for a change of scene. I chose the Grand View option.

Here are the results :)

01_House_small.png

02_Hallway_small.png

03_Lounge_small.png

04_Kitchen_small.png

05_Bedroom small.png

06_Bathroom_small.png

• Like 23
14 hours ago, Elena Core said:

When you remember why you enjoyed Traditionals so much. Thank you my dear Sylvia, I owe you one

ItacaFrontgarden.png

ItacaBackyardSunrise.png

You are very welcome! I knew you'd take excellent care of that lovely parcel. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Orfeu Miles said:

So, after 12 years of being a wandering SL vagrant, with the odd rental here and there, I was finally tempted to settle down in Bellissaria.
I wanted to set up a Bachelor pad in one of the Log Homes, and also a skybox for a change of scene. I chose the Grand View option.

Here are the results :)

01_House_small.png

02_Hallway_small.png

03_Lounge_small.png

04_Kitchen_small.png

05_Bedroom small.png

06_Bathroom_small.png

Don't mind me and my binoculars across the road. ;) 

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Haha 9
6 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Don't mind me and my binoculars across the road. ;) 

As you know Sylvia, I lead a blameless life of solitude and contemplation, so feel free to use extreme close-up :)

• Haha 9
16 minutes ago, Orfeu Miles said:

As you know Sylvia, I lead a blameless life of solitude and contemplation, so feel free to use extreme close-up :)

Yeah, I am pretty sure I know what you are contemplating over there. 😛 

(Oops, i should post a pic to get back on topic, but I'm not in world right now! Post another pic, quick!)

• Haha 7
2 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

:ph34r: Checking the weather... Seems to be a fine day. 😃 ☀️
My Winchester house at http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/North Waddling/185/241/23

2020-05-20_North-Waddling_Winchester.thumb.jpg.0aa98d0a600f6c58790f4cd96b44a282.jpg

You certainly have a nice spot there, right by a lake, how beautiful to wake up to that every morning. Loving your downstairs bedroom too, very serene and homely.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My house in Trafalgar has a height of the sea bed at 14 meters, and the water is 20 meters, which allows a height of 6 meters to build a good submerged garden, it is a great place to meditate and practice yoga.

logn_046.thumb.jpg.ede0fde790c49612a6779029eef0b3ab.jpg

logn_051.thumb.jpg.2182c3d6b3d4a80a5f26719fbeb1e0d4.jpg

logn_026.thumb.jpg.06aee0cd1444b70789ba9c6f6dabbc75.jpg

logn_037.thumb.jpg.3a10a2a6df2d121833b569b0a2ba87ab.jpg

logn_022.thumb.jpg.642063d2ad3bfd603a09228ed08d23f7.jpg

logn_016.thumb.jpg.4ae4d654d0e4aec53ab41322994a3e1d.jpg

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

I've always thought true beauty lies in the little details, those small things that really make a difference, and help you enjoy a simple sunset, relaxing by the fire. Happy Sunday everyone

EntradaRefugio2.png

JuntoAlFuego2.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1
6 hours ago, LyricalBookworm said:

Ladybug Cottage bathroom, bedroom and nursery. Again, sorry for the all the posts.

I like to see all the different rooms, so I like that. It would be different if you posted almost identical pictures, but you don't. :)

• Like 6
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Elena Core said:

I've always thought true beauty lies in the little details, those small things that really make a difference, and help you enjoy a simple sunset, relaxing by the fire. Happy Sunday everyone

EntradaRefugio2.png

JuntoAlFuego2.png

This is gorgeous! You are talented when it comes to little details. That is something I struggle with.

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2