-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

19 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

Tiny House Living Part-3Tiny House Living Part-1

SSSooooooooooooo adorable!  May I ask where the sweet couch and chairs are from?  I am still looking for the perfect Bellisseria couch: attractive, 6 LI or lower and texture change would be a great addition.  And, may I ask, did you need to add an extender prim to get from your lot to the water's edge with the boat rezzer?  Thanks!!

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

SSSooooooooooooo adorable!  May I ask where the sweet couch and chairs are from?  I am still looking for the perfect Bellisseria couch: attractive, 6 LI or lower and texture change would be a great addition.  And, may I ask, did you need to add an extender prim to get from your lot to the water's edge with the boat rezzer?  Thanks!!

The chairs are from HIVE. I adore their stuff. The couch is from Apple Fall. I took a copy of the chair and detached the pillow and then detached the pillows from the couch and replaced them with the pillows from the chair to match. Unfortunately, it is not the lowest prim couch around but it's smaller so it works well in a smaller space. You could use another and do the same.

My boat rezzer is right on the parcel border. The boat rezzes on my parcel (I have to leave some prims open for that), but you can quickly drive it right into the water.

https://gyazo.com/3c4b01263286d5933177ee879e6f768f

Edited by Mercedes Avon
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I have had a gazillion campers---at one time I think I owned all of Pugwash at least one time (I have a Pug in RL LOL), and I had a "goal" of a sandy camper... I have not had a camper in ages, but you guys are making me want one again!  LOL

Edited by Fay Starlight
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, Mercedes Avon said:

The chairs are from HIVE. I adore their stuff. The couch is from Apple Fall. I took a copy of the chair and detached the pillow and then detached the pillows from the couch and replaced them with the pillows from the chair to match. Unfortunately, it is not the lowest prim couch around but it's smaller so it works well in a smaller space. You could use another and do the same.

My boat rezzer is right on the parcel border. The boat rezzes on my parcel (I have to leave some prims open for that), but you can quickly drive it right into the water.

https://gyazo.com/3c4b01263286d5933177ee879e6f768f

I'm relieved such a kind gesture and cool idea is within your parcel borders.  I was worried some Gladys Kravitz would come along and report you lol

• Haha 2

Happy Friday Bellisseria! I woke up this morning to the cuteness overload of the year: my garden has been taken over by a family of squirrels. Just wondering if the Belli squirrel might be involved .... (thank you to the angel who gifted them to me)

sq1.jpg

sq2.jpg

sq3.jpg

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Elena Core said:

OK, I want that cat bed for my RL felines. Lovely home @Syo Emerald

From the vendor it says its supposed to be an otter, to me it looked like a baby seal. And its a full sized seat for an avatar, there was an even smaller one for toddler/child avatars available, but you are the second person thinking about animals beds 😄

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.