-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I love my new traditional in Limevale...

it has a road and overlooks the river that leads down to Campwich.  The other side of the river is a nature preserve and there are only a total of 10 homes on this region.  I think i will sink my roots in this spot for a while.  Yesterday I even watched the boat parade as it came by from the nice little dock right out in front of my new home.

[ Eva ] New Traditional Limevale_001.png

[ Eva ] New Traditional Limevale_001.jpg

[ Eva ] New Traditional Limevale_002.jpg

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 33

3 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

it has a road and overlooks the river that leads down to Campwich.  The other side of the river is a nature preserve and there are only a total of 10 homes on this region.  I think i will sink my roots in this spot for a while.  Yesterday I even watched the boat parade as it came by from the nice little dock right out in front of my new home.

I had that one before they even build the camper areas, there wasn't even any landscaping on the hills infront of you either, just bare empty high hills. What I remember most is how HUGE the parcel looked, based on how it situated. It truely is a lovely location.

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Evangeline Ling said:

[ Eva ] New Traditional Limevale_001.jpg

I think I saw Bellisseria Squirrel in Gentle Grove, did you abandon it? I was looking at the build when you were in Gentle Grove, but you did not have that pretty conservatory. I would love to know where it is from.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I think I saw Bellisseria Squirrel in Gentle Grove, did you abandon it? I was looking at the build when you were in Gentle Grove, but you did not have that pretty conservatory. I would love to know where it is from.

That's from Bran. (branagain).  He has a little in-world store.  Made the conservatory for Winchester first and now this one.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

There are 2 people that make a really nice conservatory and I own both... the one in this photo is from LillyElizaRain but there is also a nice one from Branagain too.  The main difference between the 2 is door placement.  The one from LilllyElizaRain has the door emptying out to the side while Branagain's is directly out the back.  So it just depends where you are looking for door placement.  Also I would say that Branagain's is more detailed with ornamentation while LillyElizaRain went for a more simple design but less LI

I love what they both did 😀

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

55 minutes ago, Sakura Sands said:

Lucky! Which region is this if you don’t mind me asking?

My home is in Tumbledown

11 minutes ago, Trinity1776 said:

Climb to the top of the mountain, there is a little surprise that will transport you down to the cute little island near the treehouse.

Found it! :)

• Like 4

Jian has dolphins for FLF (they are out early) and my Housboat definitely needed some to jump and swim around.  I put out a mom & baby jumper and an adult wanderer that occasionally waves his tail above water.

Houseboat Dolphins at Play

Housboat Dolphins Jumping

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Jian has dolphins for FLF (they are out early) and my Housboat definitely needed some to jump and swim around.  I put out a mom & baby jumper and an adult wanderer that occasionally waves his tail above water.

Houseboat Dolphins at Play

Housboat Dolphins Jumping

You inspired me to try for a houseboat. I have some sea turtles that I love to see swimming in the water. 

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Changed to the Windlass, swapped blue for bottle green but decided to keep on in the oversized Gothic style...

Nice to see you posting your builds again.  May I ask what chandelier that is?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nika Talaj said:

Nice to see you posting your builds again.  May I ask what chandelier that is?

37 minutes ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

... & the sofa! My god they are beautiful! *_*

Thanks! I am using a mixture of mainly DRD gacha items (sometimes removing haunted scripts) so both chandeliers and sofas are from Mystery Mansion 2. I've mixed it with items from Phantom , the Mystic Bastion and so on. Works well together!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Beginnings of a possible private courtyard garden on the HB roof - I am trying to take a little from every theme content pack without going OTT would be interested in seeing some existing Bellisseria rooftop gardens if anyone has one for inspiration!

Snapshot_009.png

Snapshot_011.png

Edited by Chloe Dolores
extra photo
  • Like 10

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.