-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

After having some really bad luck attempting to get some of the homes from the newly releasing areas, I finally had some success getting this parcel of land in Cyclone.  My luck didn't come from grabbing a newly released area but from lovely and helpful Loretta who abandoned this lot and set me up to grab it.  Thank you so much, @Loretta String!!!  I love it ❤️❤️❤️

sak_019.png

• Like 29
  • Thanks 1

I decided to try to decorate a traditional home. It's harder than it looks. Most items were from my inventory, or from garage sales. In the kitchen I splurged on a D-Lab refrigerator, but the kitchen cabinets are just textured prims - when I found one of the prims had stuck out into the living room I textured one side and pretended it was a painting. The lean-to greenhouse and freebie gazebo were textured to match the house siding.  I got nostalgic and used some Julia Hathor furniture in the bedroom. Trying to decorate made me appreciate what others have done, and hope to do as well myself some day. 

refrigerator.jpg

kitchen.jpg

Livingroom.jpg

Greenhouse.jpg

Hathorbedroom1.jpg

gazebo.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
"I do not think that word means what you think it means"
  • Like 18

12 hours ago, Dallasclay said:

I love my Overlook. It was not a first choice during the Reveal but it has become a favorite. My Decorating of it so far........it is a work in progress.

Overlook 1

Oh my goodness, may I play know where you got those curtains? They look similar to curtains I have irl. 😃

Love your sense of style!

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dallasclay said:

I love my Overlook. It was not a first choice during the Reveal but it has become a favorite. My Decorating of it so far........it is a work in progress.

Overlook 1Overlook 2Overlook 3Overlook 4

may i ask where you got that cute fireplace and wall thats in the kitchen

• Like 4

Here's my Log Home. 💖

I decided for the Grand View because I think it works better with my land, but I have to say that I was very reluctant in using this house, because of the lack of rooms (yes, I need a bathroom, a bedroom, a kitchen and a living room at all my houses). So, I had to make a bedroom and a bathroom extensions.

And I brought the decor I used on my old Victorian Doyle in Carville to the Grand View. Good thing I linked everything before abandoned it. The furniture does not have a very log feeling, but I gave it a try and I liked the result.

Now I have to finish the garden. For now it has basically my horse, a few trees and the pool deck I made for my old Victorian (just had to change the textures of it to the ones of the log home creator pack).

390167935_loghomes_00721.png.adc1327fba1967651f8ac9c5973ae328.png

144434491_loghomes_01011.png.c5f54d9e9630e24c323087d183bdc0fe.png

77630062_loghomes_00121.png.4c569c412f1eabeda786d29738329b11.png

1858732370_loghomes_00823.png.d0a862b59275cc1150d0b1c00339656d.png

• Like 21

I've finally got my log home about 95% done I would say, only a few minor things to be adjusted or added, but with only about 40 prims left I don't have too much wriggle room. I don't normally post pics but I am really pleased with how the outside turned out in particular, so I thought I would share. Apologies if they are a bit big.

Starting with the front:

D8-02.jpg

D8-03.jpg

D8-04.jpg

D8-05.jpg

D8-06.jpg

• Like 30

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.