-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's on top of the camper.  It looks taller due to camera angle, and the mountains in the background.  But look at the Linden tree in the foreground, but behind the antenna:  It's taller than the antenna.  I think the sky settings add to the effect as well.

I snagged the antenna off of a giant radio station I have that happens to be copy-yes/edit-yes, and then scaled it down until it was just below the 15 meter pole I use to measure things when building in Bellie.  The mountains and the camper made me think of a remote broadcasting shack, hence the antenna.

972120127_RadioHill1_002.thumb.jpg.615772f4c1fb41244e3b0fba53631319.jpg

1863865749_RadioHill1_001.thumb.jpg.21979f329876218af2972f76e1636dc8.jpg

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 11

Just waded into premium and Linden homes.  Though it took a few days, was happy to have a traditional as my first home.  Whomever abandoned this one, thank you or I would  still be clicking "refresh".

Though not right on the water, you can see it from the bedroom, patio, back yard, and from the kitchen window.  If I want to see the water it is a quick bicycle ride down the street.

The back yard is big enough to entertain....come on and join in on a game of Hand & Foot or Eucher.  Food is always hot off the grill, and drinks are always cold.

My First Linden HomeMy First Linden HomeMy First Linden HomeMy First Linden HomeMy First Linden Home
  • Like 22

4 minutes ago, rileyxrose said:

Just waded into premium and Linden homes.  Though it took a few days, was happy to have a traditional as my first home.  Whomever abandoned this one, thank you or I would  still be clicking "refresh".

Though not right on the water, you can see it from the bedroom, patio, back yard, and from the kitchen window.  If I want to see the water it is a quick bicycle ride down the street.

The back yard is big enough to entertain....come on and join in on a game of Hand & Foot or Eucher.  Food is always hot off the grill, and drinks are always cold.

Beautiful job with your first Linden Home.  

I love Hand & Foot.

• Like 1

Thank you Laurelrose Anthony.  What spurred me to become a premium member were the new log cabins, so I am glad to keep this traditional as my training house until the Moles are done creating a new space and the Lindens are ready to start rolling out the next phase of homes and log cabins.

If you see me around, say hi, and glad to invite you over for a game of Hand & Foot.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Snapshot_006.jpg

Snapshot_001.jpg

Snapshot_002.jpg

Snapshot_004.jpg

Snapshot_005.jpg

Snapshot_007.jpg

This is magnificent.  This is what I love about Second Life, everyone has essentially the same house, yet they all look different, expressing our individuality.  OMG plates on the wall in the kitchen!  I grew up in a home like that, so this brings back memories.  The venus flytrap is a nice touch.  Does it actually snap?  Plus I can actually smell the beer residue from the empty bottles.  And a fridge with sticky notes!

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Kayden Oconnell said:

Great job, Ziggy!  Where is the kitchen from?

It is bits and pieces of different places and furniture modified to blend. I make a floor template prim and take it to a sandbox and fit and make stuff to all fit in each spot. Then link it and just place it in spot.

Edited by Ziggy Starsmith
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is the backyard of my Vic in Carville.  @Marianne Little showed me how to mod a pool and build a deck and then I had a go doing it myself.  I'm happy with this as a first attempt at building!  It was a bit of a bulky build so I tried to soften it a bit with a lot of Linden Flowers 🌺 and some box hedges from Botanical. (Thanks for teaching me stuff, Marianne! 🌞)

Carville Sunrise.png

View from the deck:

1292316964_Carvilledeckview.thumb.png.4749705b69a92b494847db970763a506.png

Edited by Sakura Sands
Adding another pic
  • Like 18

On 3/22/2020 at 9:08 AM, Marianne Little said:

I finsh my Verne slowly. I had a Hardy house in the Home and garden Expo, but I was looking at all the other houses. I think it was @Xia Xeviouswho had this half wall. I decided to copy it as soon as I saw it.

Then I didn't decide what furniture to use. I saw @Sakura Sandshad a new-to-me bathroom set. New things, I like that. Black Nest "Bleka" bathroom at kustom 9.

I found out that it was a bit too much black, so I used the sink and tub from Bazar, Maldives.

I think I like it. Not sure about the floor tiles. After I turned them 45 degrees, I like them better.

verne b_001.jpg

verne b_004.jpg

Yep, it was me.  Stunning bathroom, Marianne.  Love it!

Edited by Xia Xevious
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Pauck said:

I have been working in my camper, had a hard time deciding which model to choose, this time I'm using the "Colorado" as I think is perfect for spring, its still a work in progress.

Pato07.thumb.jpg.8c9d66eaf9ca55b270af46d3d0b40bc6.jpg

Lovely work :) .  That's a well-stocked toilet BTW! xD

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Working on details now. I made the octagon ceiling in Blender, and I will make all the ceilings and join them so they are only 1-2 Li when I upload them :)

I think this texture works. After I am done with the ceilings, I have to do something with the bedroom. I have furniture in it, but I don't like it. It is not "right".

ceiling_a001_002.jpg

• Like 17

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.