-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Here is what is in the homeowner's pack for those who are interested.   I haven't rezzed anything . 

image.thumb.png.964aa54b6e8968cfa7836d84089a1414.png

11 LI for the campfire. 😣

But the nipple light is a thing of beauty. I am almost tempted to set it up in my trad house, even if it's 6 LI.

But the texture packs!! So many, and lovely wood floors, maybe they match our trad floors. Happy for the textures! (I didn't see the trad house packs was updated)

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

Maybe too early for Halloween decor, but I have seen it one other place. I am very happy with how the L-shaped long flower bed turned out. I made the planter, and used flowers from en earlier 25 Linden Tuesday offer.

I let the leaves spill out on common ground. They blow out there anyway....

Edit: If you wonder why it's a blue wall to the left of the entrance, it's because I have this urge to decorate all the empty spaces I can see. But if I place a wall there, I can't see that the garden behind is empty. The itch to spend prims on a backyard I don't use, is gone. More prim to use on the inside.

halloween_001ed.jpg

halloween_002ed.jpg

halloween_003ed.jpg

halloween_005ed.jpg

Super cute....I just put out some pumpkins in my front yard also.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, karynmaria said:

I can hardly wait to see all the pics everyone is going to post of their new decorated trailers!  😀

Well, I'm going to post as much outdoor as in since the biggest campers are pretty tight.Maybe we can build some screened in or some such, but I'm starting with Gazebos. The following is 12 and 6 respectively. 12 LI might be a bit much for a 512 but it's a beautiful piece.

TS Diaphanous Gazebo 12 LI.jpg

TS Lattice Gazeco 6 LI.jpg

• Like 4

On 9/15/2019 at 10:48 AM, Coby Foden said:

I think I'm going to stay in this parcel like "forever". 🙂
Big thank you to awesome Moles for creating beautiful places. ❤️ 
Big-Bear-Hug.gif.cfbdf812220e235c1fde0421f1e01c2f.gif😃

2019-09-15_sunrise.thumb.jpg.97f934858436ed03bfd60b326c6bed6c.jpg

Coby, all your pics are beautiful!  I know you made a few changes as you've gone along.  Where is this final balcony from?  Love it! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Eliza Mint said:

Coby, all your pics are beautiful!  I know you made a few changes as you've gone along.  Where is this final balcony from?  Love it! 

The balcony on top of the sauna I mostly made from prims. The sauna walls are prims too.
The stairs is mesh "Escalier 1prim" created by jed888 ( https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Stair-mesh/6959940 ). I added the railing because the stairs came without it.

The balcony at the house entrance is prims, the support mesh columns I took from one pergola (the pergola is at the back of the house and on the pool side too).

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Coby Foden said:

The balcony on top of the sauna I mostly made from prims. The sauna walls are prims too.
The stairs is mesh "Escalier 1prim" created by jed888 ( https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Stair-mesh/6959940 ). I added the railing because the stairs came without it.

The balcony at the house entrance is prims, the support mesh columns I took from one pergola (the pergola is at the back of the house and on the pool side too).

Ah OK. Lots of building.... You did fantastic! 

• Like 2

I also posted this over in another thread but decided to post here as well.  Last night I scored a Camper with a near perfect location.  Today Parlouf was released and an alt was able to grab a traditional.  Not the location I was looking for I so I released it back.  I began again and was able to grab another abandoned on Parlouf.  For me it is also a near perfect location.  In fact, I had looked at this exact location longingly when this region was not yet released.  To the person who abandoned this parcel, thank you. I count myself fortunate to have found  my dream parcels and have taken myself out of the abandon/refresh circle until such time that a new model comes along that peeks my interest. Hope everyone finds their dream location.

Parlouf Traditional2.png

Parlouf Traditional1.png

• Like 13

My houseboat home (parcel owned by my alt).
I moved from Squishy Pickle island's Lake Breeze region to Pickle island's Sebek region. I find the Pickle island to be more interesting place to be in than the Squishy Pickle. The Pickle has more variety in landscape because it has both houses and houseboats. Lovely place to explore. ❤️

2019-09-21_Pickle-1.thumb.jpg.cb20ebaaae395c28c870803455d92bdf.jpg

2019-09-21_Pickle-2.thumb.jpg.273a71824e689ec9aa162c4eae80107b.jpg

2019-09-21_Pickle-3.thumb.jpg.cbc6e14d1efeafdfb4b22df5b5392bf9.jpg

• Like 13

20 minutes ago, Koltari said:

It was a challenge but the Shenandoah came out quite good after some fretting about walls.😊 Love the location in Decker!

caravan_001.png

caravan_003.png

caravan_004.png

caravan_005.png

I just love what you did here! I had a camper in 5 min... actually, I had several, but let them go. I saw others changing their campers to the wood one(s) with lots of windows, but I liked this one best. I had a few moments of regret for letting the camper life go. But you did so well. Did you make that kitchen? It looks like a custom one for that camper.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

I just love what you did here! I had a camper in 5 min... actually, I had several, but let them go. I saw others changing their campers to the wood one(s) with lots of windows, but I liked this one best. I had a few moments of regret for letting the camper life go. But you did so well. Did you make that kitchen? It looks like a custom one for that camper.

Thank you! It was a fun challenge and I really like Airstreams. Could never afford one, but they look great. The kitchen cabinets are from Little Hopper. They worked out well :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Lovely!

Looks like many prims though (or LI)

Will you manage to furnish the whole house?

Well, I have about 100 Li left. The land say 71, but I have 30 or about that as prims I work with up on the platform. I think this room is 23 LI plus the wall shell that's 1 LI.

I use a lot of LI on the Halloween decor at the front. That can go after Halloween. I can keep only some flowers, a chair and a 1 LI tree.

I have that big add-on, but now I am working on how to reduce the LI on it. The pool area is also using some LI, but it does not have so many small items.

The Greatroom that will be combined kitchen/dining area/living room will use close to 100 LI, I suppose. I can have 2 bedrooms, but I doubt I can furnish both. I will hang just curtains in one, and have a lamp there, or something.

I can buy PrimPossible things, but it is all the small details that run off with the LI. I have their 1 LI bath, it looks a bit bare. I will need something in the window, a lift or blinds, and some decor like boxes with soap and shampoo, some flowers or plants. If I can reduce the add-on with 10 LI, I assume that will provide me with the LI I need for the bath.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This pool base is 16 LI, all items on the picture. So the backyard area with the pool and large sitting area is not too bad. I suppose I can free a few Li by making my own railing, but I am not so good at small details. I am so pleased with my meshed deck, the parts with brick and various deck material. That is 2 LI after I set the physics part to prim and the others to none. The pool, including the quarter circle and also Maya's pool animations is 3 LI, the railings and stair 7 LI, the pergola and back panel is 4 LI.

I can get out one or two LI here, but not sure. Making things like railings in mesh is not as easy, it must hold the shape and have working physics.

I spend less LI here, compared to when I had flowerbeds all around the Continental house.

I can not give or sell it, since the Maya's part (Animations and quarter circle) are no transfer and so is the stairs, railings and the pergola.

pool_002.jpg

• Like 6

@PrudenceAntonposted this kitchen in the Camper thread, and I was so exited that I had to set it up NOW.

Ugh, it is too many LI. Even when taking off everything else than the kitchen, the tables, decor, food and the drink dispensers adds up. But what is more sad than an empty table?

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Con-Sylvia-Outdoor-Kitchen-PG/17179707

I had everything else, it is a mix of What Next plus a few other things.

bbqa_001ed.jpg

• Like 12

2 hours ago, Ellen Cordeaux said:

This looks amazing.  :)  I"m using this style also; how did you manage the walls?  Are they tortured prims?

The walls are put togheter from scavanged parts from other builds. The wall frame is sculpty the rest mesh. Not sophisticated but it works :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.