-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

That is simply a houseboat she had in inventory or bought, and rezzed it in the water in front of her Linden Houseboat.

I should put a houseboat in the Squirrel's pool at her Traditional because the Squirrel is so special she should have a traditional and a houseboat on the same lot 😋 🐿️

Edited by Evangeline Ling
  • Haha 8

3 hours ago, MichaMoz said:

No longer empty 😁

Mamaboat.jpg

OMG!!  I think this houseboat is pregnant!!!  Looks like it will be a pretty big litter!  I don’t think you’ll have any problems finding homes for them when they get big enough with the current houseboat shortage 😉 

i wonder if @Quartz Mole realizes they’ve released one of the breeding stock?

Edited by BJoyful
Missed word
  • Like 3
  • Haha 13

12 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

OMG!!  I think this houseboat is pregnant!!!  Looks like it will be a pretty big litter!  I don’t think you’ll have any problems finding homes for them when they get big enough with the current houseboat shortage 😉 

i wonder if @Quartz Mole realizes they’ve released one of the breeding stock?

Yeah, it's a shame I still can't open my doors or I would let them out. 🤣

• Haha 2

29 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

I'm poor. Havent bought anything yet but just wanted to throw something down... So, recycling from my inventory. Just the bedroom so far. God, I hate digging through my inventory.

Snapshot_243.jpg

You’re doing great so far!  Congratulations and welcome to beautiful Bellisseria 👋🏽🥰  there’s lots of stores making furniture and decor with Bellisseria in mind, with matching colours textures and themes and also a nice selection of Linden Home Add-Ons on MP including some amazing freebies!  The newspaper called The Bellisserian has a great page of listings and I think it’s quite up to date. 

Have fun and enjoy!  I’m not a very good decorator but I did get a lot of inspiration visiting the Parade of Homes in the HUD and looking at the amazing photos in the photos threads 😍 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MichaMoz said:

Yeah, it's a shame I still can't open my doors or I would let them out. 🤣

Oh dear!  If you have carpet on the floor that will be a mess when you finally let them out!  

Have you tried Live Support for advice on how to solve the locked doors?  They are very helpful 😉 or look under the doormat for a spare key?  😁 

33 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

You’re doing great so far!  Congratulations and welcome to beautiful Bellisseria 👋🏽🥰  there’s lots of stores making furniture and decor with Bellisseria in mind, with matching colours textures and themes and also a nice selection of Linden Home Add-Ons on MP including some amazing freebies!  The newspaper called The Bellisserian has a great page of listings and I think it’s quite up to date. 

Have fun and enjoy!  I’m not a very good decorator but I did get a lot of inspiration visiting the Parade of Homes in the HUD and looking at the amazing photos in the photos threads 😍 

I'll have a look! I got this insert thing from MP,  gives the glass wall partition and a small bathroom area. My furnishings are mostly just gacha stuff from my absurd addiction that I forgot I even had.5 days till payday. Then I'm getting new pretties to eat up my remaining li.

• Like 2

Question, I have spent most of my short home owning time on the deck sunbathing while panning the view and being a nosy neighbor... But I've noticed this one parcel... In the middle of a dock. All houses on either side, etc, are owned. Not this one? It has red and blue lines and words on it. Why'd this one in Cape Lively not get released but all the others around us did?

hb.png

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

Question, I have spent most of my short home owning time on the deck sunbathing while panning the view and being a nosy neighbor... But I've noticed this one parcel... In the middle of a dock. All houses on either side, etc, are owned. Not this one? It has red and blue lines and words on it. Why'd this one in Cape Lively not get released but all the others around us did?

hb.png

I went there and the land is claimed, but it does still have the blue parcel outline and the red script info, so my guess is they missed it in their final region cleanup/check.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Mae Omizu said:

I saw you, its actually not claimed when you land on the ground and click the about land. It's linden group owned. I was contacted and sent the coords over to those in charge though. It'll be looked into.

I did click the ground - I am inside the parcel in this photo:

image.png.f6ccba9675be6e4ac2846a2de72be932.png

image.png.567cc987a9bb1d197344da4e33e56f3d.png

• Like 2

I have no idea what is happening there...I did get the names of the parcel owners like your showing when I just went over and clicked, but it still says it's unowned. Idk. The moles have been made aware and said it would be looked into incase there is a bug or something.

Scratch that, The lines are gone and I think it has actual owners now... Could it really have just been vacant all day and only just grabbed up? That seems odd...

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.