-Bellisserians Show Off Your Home and Garden-

Blush Bravin
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

A proof that linking works:

I textured a frame instead of the panel. The shadow was so much bigger. I know I should finish it in the sandbox, but I wanted another color and was too happy to go back to the sandbox.

So I unlinked the picture. I thought I did it on only the picture, but I unlinked the whole group. I got 9 objects returned immediately, and had 1 remaining LI. I was like ????

After some error searching, I found out and started to link again. I went from 1 LI available to 10 LI available, and when I linked the 9 objects I got returned with the rest, I still have 3 LI left.

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

I am not sure about other graphics programs, but in Photoshop CC it's really easy to make Normal & Spectral maps from the texture itself so you don't have to give up having materials effects as long as the texture is full perm and you can save it to your computer to open it

Yes it is. But materials... all materials add more textures to render. Since I don't want shiny panel, maybe only normal could do? Or just leave it as it is.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

A few more tweaks were done, it's finally coming together. The sand garden in the back got the biggest changes. All but 1 of the trees has been changed out now.

257816912_Front5_10_19_001.thumb.png.cd04e99a9056b78c1805244d34dbe9ec.png113686360_Front5_10_19_002.thumb.png.80f8d41759938269964cc6cf3959beb7.png756078722_Front5_10_19_003.thumb.png.4025b036472320a884fcce0c117d0683.png

That Sand Garden is nothing short of absolutely amazing!! :)

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Gryphon Ronas said:

I am not sure about other graphics programs, but in Photoshop CC it's really easy to make Normal & Spectral maps from the texture itself so you don't have to give up having materials effects as long as the texture is full perm and you can save it to your computer to open it

Yep. xNormal (Photoshop plugin) is your friend. :) 

My shed is now a mini home, complete with a few animations :)

Snapshot_402.thumb.png.b910f2ac084a8c13f5a225ea59b88ee1.png

It even has a kitchen, with a sink, a mini fridge and microwave.

Snapshot_403.thumb.png.8e542f2670d9af839dce2a487de5aaf8.png

And a bathroom

Snapshot_405.png.ed1d3df217b05f4c3d5018922fdbe23a.png

Snapshot_406.png.df0fe7220fef55f9fe66dab4b461b0c3.png

All of it within a 5x6 shed.  The furnishings are at the expense of 18 LI, The shed is an additional 20.  A bit hefty, but I still have a lot left.

Edited by WillowTenage
  • Like 8

I brought my alt to her new home, I also added a bookshelf and TV, and a few more animations.  Now I need to learn how to make AV sitter do more things, like rez objects, and how to get it to work with more than one person at a time.  

Snapshot_409.thumb.png.58f680e2972b45a7bb5ea06b66d04963.png

• Like 4

Looking for advice here.  I know nothing about mesh or blender  but in my Winchester the big room on the ground floor is the less than spectacular view, so the small room in front needs to be for sitting ;)  so I've put a kitchen & 1/2 bath in the back and I'm ok with the reults, but can anyone recommend a mesh, scripted door with frame that I could resize to look right here?

interior work Winchester1

interior work Winchester2

Edited by Kitten Kaos
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

Would you mind sharing the details of the tentacle light please? It's Awesomeness!

Boutique 187. I'm not really clear on the forum rules about advertising, having received a warning for being too enthusiastic about some sale or another so ... it's ok. I could take or leave it. No affiliation.  

• Thanks 3

1 minute ago, cicelydawn said:

Boutique 187. I'm not really clear on the forum rules about advertising, having received a warning for being too enthusiastic about some sale or another so ... it's ok. I could take or leave it. No affiliation.  

Thank you :D

• Like 1

The photo board at the Cafe has been filled. Thank you to everyone that contributed their cafe photos. We've moved the completed board into the window counter room and put up another if anyone would like to contribute their Cafe photos  :D We have left 2 photos on the board that were not based at the Cafe. One is of our dear friend Simon and the other has Frenchies which are my favourite puppy hehe

19.05.12 Picture board.jpg

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/163/78/28

Edited by Aletheia Zuta
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, cicelydawn said:

Dakota commented once that if someone specifically asks about something, then we are allowed to name stores/objects. 

Given that, if I was the owner of the store, I'd probably error on the side of caution and IM the person.

• Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Dakota commented once that if someone specifically asks about something, then we are allowed to name stores/objects. 

Given that, if I was the owner of the store, I'd probably error on the side of caution and IM the person.

This actually to the person LittleMe was replying to, but I didn't want to backtrack :D

Folks "advertise" deals and sales and "what I got in XYZ hunt" all the time here. Their posts are seldom deleted. What the rules actually say (this goes for the wiki and sometimes the knowledge base" are not always what is accepted at the current time. 

I don't know what these comments were in relation to, just pointing that out. It is more about SELF-PROMOTION than naming brands you admire. Of course saying BAD things about brands and creators is a no-no.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 266 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.