Posted (edited)

Introducing... Absinthe De La Crème! I'm a text and voice Vixen at The Monarchy! ❤️

True to my namesake, I'm bold, beautiful, and yes... highly intoxicating. I specialize in weaving experiences that ignite the loins and stimulate the mind. Whether you're looking for a sweet girlfriend, an obedient sexpot, a deviant, merciless tease or an indoctrinating Goddess, I'm the doll for you. In other words... the possibilities are nearly endless with me. I love getting warm and intimate. Are you ready to indulge in the luxury that is me?

I'm a seasoned paragraph roleplayer with a vivid imagination; I have an affinity for bringing your fantasies to life. A high maintenance Southern sweetheart with a sense of humor and an insatiable sexual appetite. Go ahead, take the leap and dive into my world of debauchery. 

Looking to have a beautiful girl on your lap? Or perhaps you're seeking something a little more intimate? Swing by The Monarchy and let's see what kind of trouble we can get into together.

TP - The Monarchy

Learn more about me here - Absinthe @ The Monarchy

Contact me in-world - billiebyler 💋💦

1.jpg

Edited by BillieByler
fixing wording

Introducing... Absinthe De La Crème! I'm a text and voice Vixen at The Monarchy! ❤️

True to my namesake, I'm bold, beautiful, and yes... highly intoxicating. I specialize in weaving experiences that ignite the loins and stimulate the mind. Whether you're looking for a sweet girlfriend, an obedient sexpot, a deviant, merciless tease or an indoctrinating Goddess, I'm the doll for you. In other words... the possibilities are nearly endless with me. I love getting warm and intimate. Are you ready to indulge in the luxury that is me?

I'm a seasoned paragraph roleplayer with a vivid imagination; I have an affinity for bringing your fantasies to life. A high maintenance Southern sweetheart with a sense of humor and an insatiable sexual appetite. Go ahead, take the leap and dive into my world of debauchery. 

Looking to have a beautiful girl on your lap? Or perhaps you're seeking something a little more intimate? Swing by The Monarchy and let's see what kind of trouble we can get into together.

TP - The Monarchy

Learn more about me here - Absinthe @ The Monarchy

Contact me in-world - billiebyler 💋💦

1.jpg