Jump to content

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
49 minutes ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

Firstly stop pasting personal screen shots, it is no ones business in Forums what you spend, buy or have going on with LL. They are not committing fraud, they are trying to make sure that you aren't. While you may have your own RL business, may have an abundance of money, they have rules to follow, and while this is inconvenient to you, you have to understand that you would feel much better knowing that this practice means they are also able to stop someone from doing illegal things that may in fact be harmful to people in RL and SL. You are not one of those people, but often is the case in rules and regulations it has to be all in to be possible.

The fact that you are yelling in their own forums about them being frauds and admitting to gambling, which is against the TOS as far as I know, that would be a very unwise thing to continue to do, you also admit to just giving people money, while it is your money to do with as you wish, and I do give away a fair bit of it myself to friends, there is a tendency for people to gravitate towards people that give away a lot of money, and while you may be doing something nice from your heart, those taking it may be taking advantage, that is another reason that LL has the limitations in place for the amount of money coming and going, so as a resident you are not somehow fooled into parting with yours.

I hope you are able to sort this matter out with them, they really do only want the information you provided to match up, you told them yourself you do not live in the addresses on your identification, so you need to provide information on where that is. I also understand there may be a language barrier, maybe ask them to find out if someone is able to communicate with you in the language you feel more comfortable with. As @animats stated, it seems that China has a different method to many things that other countries would take for granted are done the same as them, that is a hard thing to communicate even in the same language.

Good luck 

how to delete the question plz

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

This is not your fault. This is Linden Lab's fault. They do not know how to check identities in China. You showed them copies of your ID card and your household registration book. That should be good enough.

Linden Lab needs to use a service which can validate those documents. Like this one. Or this one.

This is a common problem with companies in the United States which do not do enough business in China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
7 hours ago, jiaruoking said:

They think the Chinese have no money and can't play the game.

I wonder if Anshe Chung feels the same way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, animats said:

This is not your fault. This is Linden Lab's fault. They do not know how to check identities in China. You showed them copies of your ID card and your household registration book. That should be good enough.

Linden Lab needs to use a service which can validate those documents. Like this one. Or this one.

This is a common problem with companies in the United States which do not do enough business in China.

They want to freeze my account. Is there any other way to solve it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

you live in a residential house

the house has electricity

the electricity bill has your name, the street address of the house, and the date due

if you pay your electricity bill electronically (via phone) then take a snapshot of the electronic bill and send it to Linden Lab

to show by document your personal name and where you live (residential street address) is a United States government Treasury FINCEN compliance requirement. Linden Lab must comply with United States government compliance regulations. You must comply with the United States government requirement if you want to cash out

 

Edited by Mollymews
gov
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
35 minutes ago, Mollymews said:

you live in a residential house

the house has electricity

the electricity bill has your name, the street address of the house, and the date due

if you pay your electricity bill electronically (via phone) then take a snapshot of the electronic bill and send it to Linden Lab

to show by document your personal name and where you live (residential street address) is a United States government Treasury FINCEN compliance requirement. Linden Lab must comply with United States government compliance regulations. You must comply with the United States government requirement if you want to cash out

 

I give them the electoronic bill include my name address date  it is a chinese .and they said i don't give them

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
55 minutes ago, jiaruoking said:

I give them the electoronic bill include my name address date  it is a chinese .and they said i don't give them

 

translate the electronic bill labels to english for them. Point to where your name is on the bill, show that it is the same chinese letters as on your other form of identification: drivers license, passport, etc

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Mollymews said:

translate the electronic bill labels to english for them. Point to where your name is on the bill, show that it is the same chinese letters as on your other form of identification: drivers license, passport, etc

I WANNA ADD YOU IN SL you help me i wanna make friend with.you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

No Devil is an authorized Skills Game, so it complies with the Skills Gaming policy.  As others have implied, Linden Lab has to obey the U.S. laws about on-line gaming, so they are very careful not to get in trouble with federal and state authorities.  They have to be absolutely sure that you are playing the games legally.  They are also required to report when anyone is taking large amounts of money out of SL, especially if that money is earned by playing skills games. Linden Lab is trying to watch out for the authorities so that they (and you) do not get in trouble with the law.  I am sure that the Chinese government also looks very carefully at anyone bringing money into the country from on-line sources.  The best way to keep everyone happy and out of trouble is to do exactly what Linden Lab is asking.

We are all SL residents here in this forum.  We are not Lindens.  When you ask for help, the only help we can offer is advice.  We cannot fix your problem.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...