Jump to content

Question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

Apparently you have not provided one document that contains all three of the necessary pieces of information.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Apparently you have not provided one document that contains all three of the necessary pieces of information.

i give them already  ID card  and Payment slip and Household registration book

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1

That's three documents, not one.  They asked for one document created within the past 90 days that has your name and current address on it.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I don’t understand the purpose of this post or what the question is.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
13 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

I don’t understand the purpose of this post or what the question is.

Assuming the OP is a viable and legal account then the problem seems to be the language thing. The Lab wants certain information in order to the OP to cash out and the OP hasn't given them what they need but thinks they have --  so no money.  So yes, NO QUESTION as far as I see. There could of course be more going on -- we can't know that.    

 

PS. I had a similar issue when we had to prove identity to cash out over -- whatever ($600? I don't remember). The company doing the verification (I don't think it was the lab at that time) would NOT take a Post Office box for a mailing address. That is ALL we HAVE in my small town; no direct delivery. I couldn't get them to understand that and I definitely tried. I eventually pointed out that my driver's license had BOTH street and PO box on it and that was certainly about as "verified" as you could get. 

So after almost a month it got solved. Was messy though. So I do understand the frustration -  but here I think it is just the language issue and not understanding EXACTLY what is needed to move forward. 

Edited by Chic Aeon
more info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

But that still doesn’t explain what his purpose is in posting.  All he does is call LL a fraud for requesting a document, but what are we supposed to do about it? 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Chic Aeon said:

i give lindens more money and they said i am a poor man Let me prove that I have an income.I proved it.  Then they They asked me to provide the name and address of the bank bill.and I give thme my ID card my Household registration book Bank Card, Bank Transaction Bill。Now they have all sorts of reasons not to let me withdraw cash and freeze my account.

 

 

Edited by jiaruoking

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

They think the Chinese have no money and can't play the game. And I have money and I recharge, but they say I'm not myself. I ask them not to call me, and they threaten me to freeze my account.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

WE can't do anything at all for you.  You posted in QUESTIONS. What is your QUESTION?

linden lad want not me cash out  they want to me buy lindens what should i do i wanna cash out my money

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
40 minutes ago, jiaruoking said:

linden lad want not me cash out  they want to me buy lindens what should i do i wanna cash out my money

Send LL the CURRENT info that they are requesting. It could be a phone bill. an electric bill or something official that shows your CURRENT address that is dated within 90 days of the request. It isn't rocket science, seems pretty much straight forward, to protect you and Linden Lab.

As for your account being frozen, it isn't forever. Just give LL the needed info and the account will be unlocked.

I really hope I don't need to break out the kitties.

 

ll.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)

As I said in your first thread about this , besides your personal info, LL also likes to know what you are doing with money in SL.  (And maybe they wonder why you would spend $320 on Lindens three times in one day.)

 

Edited by Pamela Galli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
58 minutes ago, Pamela Galli said:

As I said in your first thread about this , besides your personal info, LL also likes to know where you are getting the money you are sending to PayPal. (And maybe they wonder why you would send $320 three times in one day.)

 

I HAVE MONEY I AM A  BOSS AND I LIKE GAMBLING  WHY LL WONDER ME?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Jerilynn Lemon said:

Send LL the CURRENT info that they are requesting. It could be a phone bill. an electric bill or something official that shows your CURRENT address that is dated within 90 days of the request. It isn't rocket science, seems pretty much straight forward, to protect you and Linden Lab.

As for your account being frozen, it isn't forever. Just give LL the needed info and the account will be unlocked.

I really hope I don't need to break out the kitties.

 

ll.png

I really give them a bill,,but not phone bill  in china we are often use cell phone and we need no the bill  when we need to pay ,the cell phone will sent us a message  and we will use APP to pay.so no phone bill  but i give them other bill incloud my name current adress that is date within 90days  but i don't know why they said show them again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, jiaruoking said:

I HAVE MONEY I AM A  BOSS AND I LIKE GAMBLING  WHY LL WONDER ME?

Ah. Well I don’t think gambling is allowed.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, jiaruoking said:

They were fraudulent and discriminated against the Chinese.what should i do nobody help me

2

I highly doubt they chose to discriminate against a specific country when it is an internationally friendly place.

2 hours ago, jiaruoking said:

They think the Chinese have no money and can't play the game. 

 

Again, I do not see why you choose to make an issue where there is none. This is not a matter of nationality as per your photos of proof you attached. It is STRICTLY because you will not provide what they are asking for.

9 minutes ago, jiaruoking said:

I HAVE MONEY I AM A  BOSS AND I LIKE GAMBLING  WHY LL WONDER ME?

Seeing 3 transactions worth those high amounts in the same day might raise some suspicions since (and I am just guessing) I don't think most players spend that much in a day. So it could simply be them taking an extra step against fraud protection. That does not make you special, as they would take the same measure against others.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Pamela Galli said:

Ah. Well I don’t think gambling is allowed.

go to second life you will find more place can gambling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, MirandaBowers said:

I highly doubt they chose to discriminate against a specific country when it is an internationally friendly place.

Again, I do not see why you choose to make an issue where there is none. This is not a matter of nationality as per your photos of proof you attached. It is STRICTLY because you will not provide what they are asking for.

Seeing 3 transactions worth those high amounts in the same day might raise some suspicions since (and I am just guessing) I don't think most players spend that much in a day. So it could simply be them taking an extra step against fraud protection. That does not make you special, as they would take the same measure against others.

I AM IN SECOND.LIFE PLAY GAMBLING PLAY.NO.DEVIL SO I.HAVE MONEY I PLAY IT FOR.FUN MORE FRIENDS IN SL OFTEN CHAT WITH ME.LET ME GIVE THEM LINDENS SO.I OFTEN GIVE THEM  THAT IS.WHY I SPEND MUCH IN DAY  AND LL WANT TO ME BUY MORE AND MORE.LINDENS I.WANT NOT SO.THEY FIND A.excuse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, MirandaBowers said:

I highly doubt they chose to discriminate against a specific country when it is an internationally friendly place.

Again, I do not see why you choose to make an issue where there is none. This is not a matter of nationality as per your photos of proof you attached. It is STRICTLY because you will not provide what they are asking for.

Seeing 3 transactions worth those high amounts in the same day might raise some suspicions since (and I am just guessing) I don't think most players spend that much in a day. So it could simply be them taking an extra step against fraud protection. That does not make you special, as they would take the same measure against others.

think about yourself  if they not allow limit why i can spend too much.one.day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

What is happening here, I suspect, is that Linden Labs is trying to comply with both US and China anti-money laundering regulations. Worse, Linden Labs is credit card oriented and China is phone transfer oriented. See this article. In China, most online payments are via WeChat Pay or AliPay. Linden Labs accepts credit cards, PayPal, and Skrill. So payout is complicated.

WeChat Pay and AliPay provide all their data to the government of China directly. No user financial privacy, but you get compliance for free. The user is stuck in yuan; they can't get US dollars out that way. LL provides a way to get US dollars out of China, something which is highly regulated on the China side. China has capital flow controls. Dealing with this is complicated.

If LL wants users from China, they need to be connected to Alipay or WeChat Pay. This is quite possible. AliPay merchant accounts are not common in the US, but the service is available. AliPay will pay the US merchant in dollars. Then it Just Works.

Then LL doesn't have to know where the customer is, because AliPay knows, and AliPay tells the government of China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, jiaruoking said:

go to second life you will find more place can gambling

That does not change the rule tho. I wonder if they think it looks like money laundering.

Edited by Pamela Galli

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, jiaruoking said:

I AM IN SECOND.LIFE PLAY GAMBLING PLAY.NO.DEVIL SO I.HAVE MONEY I PLAY IT FOR.FUN MORE FRIENDS IN SL OFTEN CHAT WITH ME.LET ME GIVE THEM LINDENS SO.I OFTEN GIVE THEM  THAT IS.WHY I SPEND MUCH IN DAY  AND LL WANT TO ME BUY MORE AND MORE.LINDENS I.WANT NOT SO.THEY FIND A.excuse!

Firstly stop pasting personal screen shots, it is no ones business in Forums what you spend, buy or have going on with LL. They are not committing fraud, they are trying to make sure that you aren't. While you may have your own RL business, may have an abundance of money, they have rules to follow, and while this is inconvenient to you, you have to understand that you would feel much better knowing that this practice means they are also able to stop someone from doing illegal things that may in fact be harmful to people in RL and SL. You are not one of those people, but often is the case in rules and regulations it has to be all in to be possible.

The fact that you are yelling in their own forums about them being frauds and admitting to gambling, which is against the TOS as far as I know, that would be a very unwise thing to continue to do, you also admit to just giving people money, while it is your money to do with as you wish, and I do give away a fair bit of it myself to friends, there is a tendency for people to gravitate towards people that give away a lot of money, and while you may be doing something nice from your heart, those taking it may be taking advantage, that is another reason that LL has the limitations in place for the amount of money coming and going, so as a resident you are not somehow fooled into parting with yours.

I hope you are able to sort this matter out with them, they really do only want the information you provided to match up, you told them yourself you do not live in the addresses on your identification, so you need to provide information on where that is. I also understand there may be a language barrier, maybe ask them to find out if someone is able to communicate with you in the language you feel more comfortable with. As @animats stated, it seems that China has a different method to many things that other countries would take for granted are done the same as them, that is a hard thing to communicate even in the same language.

Good luck 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, animats said:

What is happening here, I suspect, is that Linden Labs is trying to comply with both US and China anti-money laundering regulations. Worse, Linden Labs is credit card oriented and China is phone transfer oriented. See this article. In China, most online payments are via WeChat Pay or AliPay. Linden Labs accepts credit cards, PayPal, and Skrill. So payout is complicated.

WeChat Pay and AliPay provide all their data to the government of China directly. No user financial privacy, but you get compliance for free. The user is stuck in yuan; they can't get US dollars out that way. LL provides a way to get US dollars out of China, something which is highly regulated on the China side. China has capital flow controls. Dealing with this is complicated.

If LL wants users from China, they need to be connected to Alipay or WeChat Pay. This is quite possible. AliPay merchant accounts are not common in the US, but the service is available. AliPay will pay the US merchant in dollars. Then it Just Works.

Then LL doesn't have to know where the customer is, because AliPay knows, and AliPay tells the government of China.

The point is that they don't let me cash it now.what should i do?the cash is in progress a long time and they want to  froze my account can you help me?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
31 minutes ago, Sasy Scarborough said:

Firstly stop pasting personal screen shots, it is no ones business in Forums what you spend, buy or have going on with LL. They are not committing fraud, they are trying to make sure that you aren't. While you may have your own RL business, may have an abundance of money, they have rules to follow, and while this is inconvenient to you, you have to understand that you would feel much better knowing that this practice means they are also able to stop someone from doing illegal things that may in fact be harmful to people in RL and SL. You are not one of those people, but often is the case in rules and regulations it has to be all in to be possible.

The fact that you are yelling in their own forums about them being frauds and admitting to gambling, which is against the TOS as far as I know, that would be a very unwise thing to continue to do, you also admit to just giving people money, while it is your money to do with as you wish, and I do give away a fair bit of it myself to friends, there is a tendency for people to gravitate towards people that give away a lot of money, and while you may be doing something nice from your heart, those taking it may be taking advantage, that is another reason that LL has the limitations in place for the amount of money coming and going, so as a resident you are not somehow fooled into parting with yours.

I hope you are able to sort this matter out with them, they really do only want the information you provided to match up, you told them yourself you do not live in the addresses on your identification, so you need to provide information on where that is. I also understand there may be a language barrier, maybe ask them to find out if someone is able to communicate with you in the language you feel more comfortable with. As @animats stated, it seems that China has a different method to many things that other countries would take for granted are done the same as them, that is a hard thing to communicate even in the same language.

Good luck 

thank.you.but.i give.them.my bill and information about.me.but they don't know.chinese  i live.in.china.so.i.no.choose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...