Garden and House Walk

MarzipanJones

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'd like to know who would be interested in taking part of a Garden and House Walk where we allow our neighbors to visit and wander around our houses and gardens say for a weekend.  It might be a great way for people to meet and greet and help form a sense of community in the Bellisseria  region.

I'd be happy to take part, but if it's an actual walk where we all TP to the same spot and critique or admire then maybe not possible due to time zone restraints. Beyond that, with the current Teleport bug, I crash trying to TP anywhere 4 out of 5 attempts. So I cam a lot. But just opening our houses seems easy enough.

Add to this; why don't you have a sign/texture you can offer to those interested and they can display it out the front of their homes so it's easily visible for anyone to see?

But I really do enjoy seeing how people decorate their homes. There should be a highlight of the week thread or something! *is starting to feel like I belong on the tv show Desperate Housewives* 🤣

• Like 1

When I lived in Barbados they had a weekly walk -- sometimes historical, sometime garden and they had TWO because of schedules with one in the early (way early) morning and one in the afternoon, so that might be an option ===  with a "leader" who I assume would be the OP LOL.

I have only made it to about half the sims so far but sure there is plenty more to see. 

And yes, a weekly open house would work too. Less comraderie but sometimes TIMES are an issue. Agreed.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Quiet Mirabella said:

Oh this sound like a lot of fun 😊 and I am in europe timezone

Me too! I was thinking about a group for "Europeans in Bellisseria" - not that I don't like to talk to others (quite thge contrary), just because of the time lag.

Where I used to live they had lots if concerts and such usually starting at the time (or after) I wanted to go to bed! ;)

• Like 1

12 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

I'd be happy to take part, but if it's an actual walk where we all TP to the same spot and critique or admire then maybe not possible due to time zone restraints. Beyond that, with the current Teleport bug, I crash trying to TP anywhere 4 out of 5 attempts. So I cam a lot. But just opening our houses seems easy enough.

Add to this; why don't you have a sign/texture you can offer to those interested and they can display it out the front of their homes so it's easily visible for anyone to see?

But I really do enjoy seeing how people decorate their homes. There should be a highlight of the week thread or something! *is starting to feel like I belong on the tv show Desperate Housewives* 🤣

I don't think that should stop you, it is never a time that fits for all. You can have walks for different timezones, as already suggested.

A sign that visitors is welcome, would be useful. Can we have a sign made for the ones that welcome visitors? Will you use a list over places to visit, or just decide to walk some sims that day?

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.