cannot fill in billinginformation new paysystem

bendrop Boccaccio

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

hi bendrop, try this:

If you have a non-technical issue with your account related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers:

• US/Canada: 800-294-1067
  • France: 0805-101-490
  • Germany: 0800-664-5510
  • Japan: 0066-33-132-830
  • Portugal: 800-814-450
  • Spain: 800-300-560
  • UK: 0800-048-4646

Long distance (not free): 703-286-6277

The billing team is available twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week.

I am experiencing the same problem that you are having....i called customer service...and they could do nothing.  I have to call back on monday....to have my debit card number whitewash...because of the many attempts i made to get lindens.  Something is wrong with this system...as my card, that i have been using for the past year will not now take.

If you are outside of the US you need to actually use your billing info in order to get it onto your account. Normally just buying the minimum amount of L$ on Lindex is good enough, but there are now problems with buying L$ on Lindex so its a bit of a Catch 22 situation.

You can try buying L$ and the result may be that it just adds a US$ balance to your SL account, which is fine if you just want to get the billing info on there.

@ desireme, If you just want to buy L$, then you can use one of the other approved exchanges http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/L$_Marketplace

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4736 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.