Scripter required for HUD system

Millie Jarvinen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Since the scripter i last got hold of has gone awol im putting this up there again.

Greetings fellow scripters.

I am currently in the middle of building a high fantasy (Flintlock fantasy) sim, for this project ive intended to use a hud, now i am very familiar with building and so on but when it comes to scripts i am not really any good. so i turn here in hopes to find someone willing to assist me in this project.

The whole idea is to have a dicebased system where every 3 levels will grant you 1+ to the dice, Max level 100 (for now)

So basically the functions i wish to exist is

-EXP system with levels, preferably to be able to earn EXP while on sim

-Currency, Preferably i can name the currency myself but it will exist in 3 varrieties, Example, (Copper,Silver,Gold) Earn currency for time on sim

"Footnote:Both these will be fairly low for balance and prevent camping somewhat, the main income from both sources are player/admin created quests"

-Health system, Now this is fairly simple. it will be measured in hits, baseline 3 hits, (3 blobs of health)

-Item creation, with this people in the admin staff can create items, items should have a adjustable value.

Example . Iron bar (5 silver)

-Trade system, A trade system for players to be able to transfer to each other, of course currency should be included in this segment, but trading is limited to the sim area, So short said no off sim trading, this is to prevent banned users from transfering their gear to their alts.

-Vendor system, Because of the sheer amount of "items" that will be in rotation for different means players should be able to dispose of their unwanted items.

Prefered if this was a script i could stick in static statues as an example.

So if you feel up for the task and help me get the project off ground, i am more than willing to compensate you for your time,

Please contact me inworld or comment here if you are interested and ill explain more in detail what i want but in short this is what im looking for.

Sincerely

Millie.Jarvinen 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1819 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.