Teleport Crashes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I had an hour in world this morning and an hour yesterday and didn't have one teleport crash/failure. Maybe some people are  blaming LL for something that could be fixed their end, example, a scripted item they're wearing, or some other setting. I am too noob to be specific. Just saying I haven't experienced any of these teleport issues.

• Like 1

On 4/21/2019 at 9:02 AM, eyeye Afterthought said:

I had an hour in world this morning and an hour yesterday and didn't have one teleport crash/failure. Maybe some people are  blaming LL for something that could be fixed their end, example, a scripted item they're wearing, or some other setting. I am too noob to be specific. Just saying I haven't experienced any of these teleport issues.

I've been experiencing it quite a bit. Heck, as I type, I'm waiting to be logged back in after JUST experiencing one. I may try removing some HUDS to see if that could be the issue.

15 hours ago, Waisting said:

I've been experiencing it quite a bit. Heck, as I type, I'm waiting to be logged back in after JUST experiencing one. I may try removing some HUDS to see if that could be the issue.

Did you find a better experience after taking of some of your scripts/HUDs? My av currently is wearing none at all (yes I look like crap hey ho) and teleporting has not been an issue at all.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.