Jump to content

So sad I didn't get a new home


You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Recommended Posts

57 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The good news for folks that want houses is that there will definitely be quite a few folks giving up their house to get a houseboat.

I'm hoping this will be true!  I'm waiting for a house rather than a houseboat. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am asking you to forgive me For feeling so smug But we got a houseboat And now a cuddle rug !  

Bums Of Bellisseria: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Grimalkin-OccupyAnywhere-wearable-tent/2964841

Linden Homes Coming Soon. Look, there's even a bench where avatars can sit and wait for the new homes to arrive. 😃 http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/SSPE244/173/125/23

Posted Images

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Was the 695 the count of what has already been released or the count from the new batch that they will be releasing?   I was thinking, for some reason, that it was the count of already released houseboats.  However, now I'm thinking I got it wrong initially and it is the count of the upcoming batch.

I counted the new ones in the staging marina at SSP, nothing to do with the current number on Bellisseria. No idea there.    

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MoondustMaia said:

I'm hoping this will be true!  I'm waiting for a house rather than a houseboat. 

Same!  I can't wait to get it... I really hope I get a good spot there!  I need a good luck charm since I tried for almost two weeks with no luck!   Going to rub one of my dogs' paws!

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2019 at 5:21 PM, BJoyful said:

There is the new Linden Homes Preview SIM: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Linden Homes Preview/44/200/25  It shows all the current models.  Each plot has a mailbox and you can choose which style of House you want... so visit them all at the Preview, grab any plot and rez your favourite using the mailbox! (life Preserver for the Houseboat model selection) and anyone can come and visit and explore Bellissaria and see what the current residents are so excited about! 

 

5bf4d3ea34aaed18ebf2339858d4dca9.jpg

57cc0d3e3968fbf103186f996a2fa460.jpg

There's another thread in this Linden Homes section which has Landmarks and points of interest including Rez Zones so anyone can come and have a good look at all the different areas and to visit, walk, ride, drive, sail, fly and explore.  The whole continent is just beautiful and wonderfully planned with connected streets and paths to all sorts of community parks and little surprises!  So much to see and so much still to come... looking at the World Map every few days, the Moles are working like crazy and getting more set up every day for the next batch release!

Any idea why I can't TP to the Linden Homes preview anymore?  I wanted to go again.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Any idea why I can't TP to the Linden Homes preview anymore?  I wanted to go again.

They were taken down some time ago (Two weeks?) At least they were inaccessible when I tried last. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Any idea why I can't TP to the Linden Homes preview anymore?  I wanted to go again.

Perhaps they are going to put the new themes and models there Soon?  I hope so!  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

Any idea why I can't TP to the Linden Homes preview anymore?  I wanted to go again.

So many people have Open House at their place on the new continent.  Just go wandering/flying around - there is even a Parade of Homes type sign out in front of many.  For anything with that sign or anything else that specifically says 'open', you are free to wander around and inside, to check things out.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

My guess is that the next Preview will be at the SL16th Bday Bash

Oooohhhh!!  I hope so!!  Do you know or remember if that is the same Region(s) where the SL16 festivities will be?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, BJoyful said:

Oooohhhh!!  I hope so!!  Do you know or remember if that is the same Region(s) where the SL16 festivities will be?

As of yet, we don't know where it will be -- or even if the guess is correct that their will be another Preview at that time.  If they do a Preview at the Bday Bash, my guess is they will copy over some new regions from the SSP area and attach them next to the Bday Bash area.  That is what they did with the first Preview -- attached some regions to the Home & Garden Expo area.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

As of yet, we don't know where it will be -- or even if the guess is correct that their will be another Preview at that time.  If they do a Preview at the Bday Bash, my guess is they will copy over some new regions from the SSP area and attach them next to the Bday Bash area.  That is what they did with the first Preview -- attached some regions to the Home & Garden Expo area.

If you search SLB 1 Build, that to me looks like the area. It seems there is a Linden Homes preview in SLB 20 Build, but it's unknown if that's just showcasing the home types that are already out. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, stlshayne said:

If you search SLB 1 Build, that to me looks like the area. It seems there is a Linden Homes preview in SLB 20 Build, but it's unknown if that's just showcasing the home types that are already out. 

Looks like the same area that was at the RFL Home Expo, but we can hope for more.  There is an empty sim adjoining and THAT "could" have the new designs in it, making it a showcase for ALL the homes available (or soon to be). 

Edited by Chic Aeon
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, stlshayne said:

If you search SLB 1 Build, that to me looks like the area. It seems there is a Linden Homes preview in SLB 20 Build, but it's unknown if that's just showcasing the home types that are already out. 

Why should they showcase these? Anyone can walk Bellisseria now - even lots of furnished open houses.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I can not  confirm that the Linden Homes showing up on the map are the same set up as at the Home Expo.  So watch the map and see if anything new and "housey" turns up next to them. 

Rules are Rules --- :SwingingFriends:

Edited by Chic Aeon
compliance
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Fox Wijaya said:

to show the new designs for the other themes... promoting more and make Linden homes even harder to get

She said "... if that's just showcasing the home types that are already out "

The ones that are allready OUT can be seen in all variations in Bellisseria.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, stlshayne said:

If you search SLB 1 Build, that to me looks like the area. It seems there is a Linden Homes preview in SLB 20 Build, but it's unknown if that's just showcasing the home types that are already out. 

What do you type in the map to see this?  I put SLB & only get 1 box....it says SLB Dev....I tried SLB 1 - but it did not pull up anything.

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, RacyAcey said:

What do you type in the map to see this?  I put SLB & only get 1 box....it says SLB Dev....I tried SLB 1 - but it did not pull up anything.

Look just a bit south of that SLB Dev region

image.thumb.png.4df35cadebf5fad99816907e366d64e7.png

 

To me, the SLB 20 looks to be showing the current homes and houseboats.  However, that empty SLB 19 next to it, might ultimately show some new house types.

 

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Look just a bit south of that SLB Dev region

image.thumb.png.4df35cadebf5fad99816907e366d64e7.png

 

To me, the SLB 20 looks to be showing the current homes and houseboats.  However, that empty SLB 19 next to it, might ultimately show some new house types.

 

Thanks....I can actually see this - but on my map - the wording is different....where you show SLB 20 Build....mine says SL16B Stunning....all of the Squares on my map say SL16B....instead of the numbers you have...but otherwise - it is the same.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RacyAcey said:

Thanks....I can actually see this - but on my map - the wording is different....where you show SLB 20 Build....mine says SL16B Stunning....all of the Squares on my map say SL16B....instead of the numbers you have...but otherwise - it is the same.....

I am pretty sure they renamed them today. My map always updates later than other people's (not everyone obviously) as there are often posts with "new stuff" that I can't see for a few hours. 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 519 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...