SabrinaGrace Afterthought

Seasonal Bellisseria?

I've lived in Texas 20 years or so now and I really miss the seasons changing (would be great if this happens in Bellisseria if it's not too much Mole labor). Now *driving* in snow? Not so much.

• Like 1

I'm sure once any holiday comes up, people will be decorating. Once I get a home, I will be doing Halloween and Christmas decor for sure. There are many 1 prim or low prim landscaping items for sale. If you want snow/grass/mud/ice/lava, put it on your parcel. 😎

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 3:17 PM, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Won't somebody think about the moley toes? 

They have winter boots on MP ... haha

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

For me Christmas is time for the beach but I still love the snow decorations that happen in SL at winter time across the world from me. Getting to experience a white Christmas in SL can be lovely. I'm really excited about decorating for all the holidays. Bellisseria is going to be really beautiful with all the Christmas lights and I can imagine trick or treating is going to be a scream! While, I think that creating seasonal changes may not be physical viable for LL it would be so lovely. The more the community gets involved with these things the more fun it will be in Bellisseria. The community that has developed is already very evident in these forums. So awesome to see ❤️

Edited by Aletheia Zuta
  • Like 3