The 40+ crowd! Do you exist in SL?

Kush Daddy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 4/20/2019 at 12:47 PM, Chicky Delicioso said:

I love young people, no offense. I really do.

I need people I can relate to.. 30s - 60s if you are out there, say hi! (Girls or gays only)

I don't love to shop.. sorry if thats a disappointment. I do love to play board games and I have pretty much all of them. Happy to go to a club or venue, discussion, etc as long as theres not like 5 people in the room with tip request spam. (tacky!)

I have a foul mouth and am an east coast girl with a big heart. In a long term relationship almost 2 years and already gone RL with him so you don't need to protect your boyfriends from me! I am totally uninterested in that sort of drama. 

Anyway, say hello my mature ladies! 

Hi. I need friends too.  lets give it a go...  and see what we can see.  I like building. making  clothes just  being creative . I love exploring sl.  I have 4 of the most amazing Babies is second Life.. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Mid 40s here! Looking for friends (of any age) to explore with, chat with and play adventure games with. I joined SL 10 years ago but never really got into it. I came back recently due to the pandemic (am unemployed and bored out of my mind). Open to friendship from anyone. Feel free to add me!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1311 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.