You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 minutes ago, Nayevia said:

I have a legacy mesh body  for my main avi , i see on market there is legacy and TMP  for clothing ,should i just stick with legacy when i look for clothing ?

If you have the Legacy body stick with stuff that says it's for that body. Anything that says TMP is for the old TMP body which you can't get anymore and the new free/L$1 version Classic "TMP" Meshbody which is said to work with 90% of existing TMP content 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Put it this way: when Maitreya upgraded 'Lara' to Bento hands they did it for free, and didn't expect those who already had the body to fork out another L$2,500 for the upgrade.

I have to wonder who will trust this brand again?  

Anyone spending even 1L on TMP products is a fool.

Posted Images

16 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you have the Legacy body stick with stuff that says it's for that body. Anything that says TMP is for the old TMP body which you can't get anymore and the new free/L$1 version Classic "TMP" Meshbody which is said to work with 90% of existing TMP content 

Ah okies, thank you 😊

1 hour ago, Nayevia said:

I have a legacy mesh body  for my main avi , i see on market there is legacy and TMP  for clothing ,should i just stick with legacy when i look for clothing ? i did find a few 1 items of tmp , but noticed they don't fit right and gotta use my alpha layers to high some of my body. but what i also noticed it the physics not work right when i turn off layers. 

On Nayevia i have a maitreya body  which both are great, im digging the legacy on my main . 

I would stick with clothes specifically marked as being for Legacy/Perky, but I'm not an expert. If you're finding that TMP clothing doesn't fit well, there might be your answer :)

• 1 month later...
On 6/26/2020 at 3:30 AM, Claireschen Hesten said:

I got a notecard from one of the brands accounts yesterday saying this, they have a feed or something set up that flags up every time TMP is used in relation to to the new bodies on the SL site or various SL related blogs. I think "must" was a bit strong couldn't exactly remember what they said in the NC, they definitely want to try and get rid of any association of the bad rep of their old products

Reveal hidden contents

Extract from notecard

They must love the title of the series I've dedicated to them on my blog "What's eating TMP?"

• Haha 1
On 7/1/2020 at 7:40 PM, Nayevia said:

I have a legacy mesh body  for my main avi , i see on market there is legacy and TMP  for clothing ,should i just stick with legacy when i look for clothing ? i did find a few 1 items of tmp , but noticed they don't fit right and gotta use my alpha layers to high some of my body. but what i also noticed it the physics not work right when i turn off layers. 

On Nayevia i have a maitreya body  which both are great, im digging the legacy on my main . 

I have found a few products that have Legacy sizes labeled as TMP. It's rather annoying honestly. But yes, try to only buy things that say Legacy, because you won't know if the TMP is for the actual TMP or if some shop hasn't updated how they name things.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 203 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.