Windywinters

TMP Legacy mesh body

2 minutes ago, Nayevia said:

I have a legacy mesh body  for my main avi , i see on market there is legacy and TMP  for clothing ,should i just stick with legacy when i look for clothing ?

If you have the Legacy body stick with stuff that says it's for that body. Anything that says TMP is for the old TMP body which you can't get anymore and the new free/L$1 version Classic "TMP" Meshbody which is said to work with 90% of existing TMP content 

16 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

If you have the Legacy body stick with stuff that says it's for that body. Anything that says TMP is for the old TMP body which you can't get anymore and the new free/L$1 version Classic "TMP" Meshbody which is said to work with 90% of existing TMP content 

Ah okies, thank you 😊

1 hour ago, Nayevia said:

I have a legacy mesh body  for my main avi , i see on market there is legacy and TMP  for clothing ,should i just stick with legacy when i look for clothing ? i did find a few 1 items of tmp , but noticed they don't fit right and gotta use my alpha layers to high some of my body. but what i also noticed it the physics not work right when i turn off layers. 

On Nayevia i have a maitreya body  which both are great, im digging the legacy on my main . 

I would stick with clothes specifically marked as being for Legacy/Perky, but I'm not an expert. If you're finding that TMP clothing doesn't fit well, there might be your answer :)