TMP Legacy mesh body

Windywinters

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 8/17/2019 at 7:06 PM, Lyric Bayn said:

i have tried my genus head and also my catwa, it doesnt remove the neck seam no matter what i try. ive tried MANY skins. i didnt realize they had heads for the body, but no i wont be buying one lol. i even tried the light settings they suggested and the seam is still there. i tried adjusting the neck shape on the body and the shape and the seam is still showing. at that price $5000 lindens which equals about $35.00 canadian the body should be flawless if you ask me. 

Same issue, over and over... hopefully the word will spread, one day or another... the seams are inherently unavoidable UNLESS the head AND the body were exported together, because they have to share their vertex normals. That seam you see is NOT from the skin, it comes from the light that hits the edges and finds 2 sets of vertex normals that point in different directions, making the light bounce in 2 different directions. NO, it's can't "fit" automatically, unless who makes the head has the ORIGINAL body or the other way around, which would lead to have a body (or head) version for each head (or body) brand. Thing that i don't see happening any time, since it means that a brand creator should share the original body used for upload with another brand creator.

Maitreya partially fixed it by exporting her body along with a system head, which has a set of vertex normals that are closer to other heads' neck seams normals than a body that was exported alone. Then with a neck-fix object overlaid on top that blends a texture from neck across the base of the head, the effect disappears or has an effect that isn't noticeable.

On 9/3/2019 at 2:22 AM, OptimoMaximo said:

Same issue, over and over... hopefully the word will spread, one day or another... the seams are inherently unavoidable UNLESS the head AND the body were exported together, because they have to share their vertex normals. That seam you see is NOT from the skin, it comes from the light that hits the edges and finds 2 sets of vertex normals that point in different directions, making the light bounce in 2 different directions. NO, it's can't "fit" automatically, unless who makes the head has the ORIGINAL body or the other way around, which would lead to have a body (or head) version for each head (or body) brand. Thing that i don't see happening any time, since it means that a brand creator should share the original body used for upload with another brand creator.

Maitreya partially fixed it by exporting her body along with a system head, which has a set of vertex normals that are closer to other heads' neck seams normals than a body that was exported alone. Then with a neck-fix object overlaid on top that blends a texture from neck across the base of the head, the effect disappears or has an effect that isn't noticeable.

yea i kinda figured that was the issue. 

I have to give TMP ppl credit for amazing advertising campaign, they had big brands promote them (i.e. Blueberry), most top brands started doing clothes for Legacy within a few weeks from release...bare in mind in order to get the kit as a creator you have to give a photo of your self holding a real life government issued ID and ofc sign a contract etc , the most any other brand asked so far was a signature (which is a reasonable request imo)..They achieved something many new brands with great product and intact reputation could not!

In just a few months ppl went from "ugh TMP, never again, fool me once bla bla" to "omg love it, legacy is the best, worth 5k, have to have it"

We`ve seen it before tho, Maitreya, Catwa, Genus and now Legacy, they managed to push their product in spite not necessarily being the best choice on the market and in some cases in spite questionable business practices (i.e. TMP lack of updates, pricing and a whole lot of other issues or Maitreya poorly made and inaccessible dev kit)...

@OptimoMaximoSL default body is used as a frame for creation of any body/head/body part, which means any body should fit SL default head and any head should fit default SL body. If that simple rule is accepted as it should be, no seam would be happening. Creators have zero excuse for their product not fitting properly, clearly some managed a nearly seamless fit and for 5k I would expect as much

@Roguerie the lack of more layers on Legacy body shouldn`t be a problem assuming their body is "bakes on mesh" ready, that update will allow you to add 49 different layers/textures/alphas on any mesh part (body, head etc), the only limitation are materials for which we will still need either Omega or body/head appliers provided by original brand. I believe Genus opted out on adding more layers as well for the same reason...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MaxMare said:

I have to give TMP ppl credit for amazing advertising campaign, they had big brands promote them (i.e. Blueberry), most top brands started doing clothes for Legacy within a few weeks from release...bare in mind in order to get the kit as a creator you have to give a photo of your self holding a real life government issued ID and ofc sign a contract etc , the most any other brand asked so far was a signature (which is a reasonable request imo)..They achieved something many new brands with great product and intact reputation could not!

In just a few months ppl went from "ugh TMP, never again, fool me once bla bla" to "omg love it, legacy is the best, worth 5k, have to have it"

We`ve seen it before tho, Maitreya, Catwa, Genus and now Legacy, they managed to push their product in spite not necessarily being the best choice on the market and in some cases in spite questionable business practices (i.e. TMP lack of updates, pricing and a whole lot of other issues or Maitreya poorly made and inaccessible dev kit)...

@OptimoMaximoSL default body is used as a frame for creation of any body/head/body part, which means any body should fit SL default head and any head should fit default SL body. If that simple rule is accepted as it should be, no seam would be happening. Creators have zero excuse for their product not fitting properly, clearly some managed a nearly seamless fit and for 5k I would expect as much

@Roguerie the lack of more layers on Legacy body shouldn`t be a problem assuming their body is "bakes on mesh" ready, that update will allow you to add 49 different layers/textures/alphas on any mesh part (body, head etc), the only limitation are materials for which we will still need either Omega or body/head appliers provided by original brand. I believe Genus opted out on adding more layers as well for the same reason...

Indeed, they have the best ad machine. Although in my opinion Blueberry holds the Forth because unlike some other creators, she hasn't ditched the other popular mesh bodies just to support Legacy. I actually really like seeing diverse mesh bodies being supported (Maitreya isn't gold for everyone , particularly me), I can only imagine the effort that goes to accommodating each one but I'm grateful for that, for creators who go that extra mile.

As for BOM, I am going to have to wait for Firestorm to test that out, I simply like the option of no longer having to fight and choose between appliers. Even then, I am really still very fond of Slink and might be my default for awhile and that's where BOM will be most beneficial for me/ Legacy second.

On 8/31/2019 at 4:37 AM, Marianne Little said:

TMP never cared about what their customers said, but since LL want BoM, TMP have to provide it?

Actually, the Lab made BoM available. There is no Linden pressure to use it. So, this use or not-use is up to each designer.

Any pressure will be from users. I for one will switch to the Slink version of my body as soon as Firestorm updates their viewer. The ACI is a little lower with the BoM version of the body but, the script load reduces by a huge 2MB, getting my typical outfit's 3.5MB to 4.2MB down under 3MB. I suspect others will clamour for better ACI and script weights.

So, the marketplace's free market dynamics may push TMP to provide it.

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

Actually, the Lab made BoM available. There is no Linden pressure to use it. So, this use or not-use is up to each designer.

Any pressure will be from users. I for one will switch to the Slink version of my body as soon as Firestorm updates their viewer. The ACI is a little lower with the BoM version of the body but, the script load reduces by a huge 2MB, getting my typical outfit's 3.5MB to 4.2MB down under 3MB. I suspect others will clamour for better ACI and script weights.

So, the marketplace's free market dynamics may push TMP to provide it.

Legacy already supports BOM. https://www.meshbody.com/updates/

Okay, checked out the DEMO of the TMP Legacy Mesh Body and got an answer to my own question where I asked if the body is modify.

Two of the shapes that comes with the DEMO are modifiable and are called STARTER shapes.  Those two shapes you can modify and test.  However, I do not know if the body is modify when you buy it because I never got an answer to my question as whether it was modify or not.  

I did my BENTO dances and the shoulder area deforms just as much as Lara.

I think better Bento dances are needed that do not deform the body (shoulder area) more than I need the Legacy because I did not like the feet or the hands - I like the feet and hands better on the Lara.

And, the skin pores look like someone layed a piece of sandpaper and placed it over the Legacy skins to look like pores in Photoshop, but it looks like sandpaper to me.

I'd like skin makers to make pores as a separate add-on where you can adjust the intensity of the pores for all kinds of bodies and make it more subtle so it's not so all over the same.   Plus, pores are more for sun-exposed skin.  People of porcelain complexions who cannot go out in the sun because they may burn don't have too many pores - I know I checked my friends at lunch yesterday and they are poreless.   The sandpaper skin looks like sun damaged skin that's why I'm saying it needs to be more subtle or on a slider. 

Edited by FairreLilette

8 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

Okay, checked out the DEMO of the TMP Legacy Mesh Body and got an answer to my own question where I asked if the body is modify.

Two of the shapes that comes with the DEMO are modifiable and are called STARTER shapes.  Those two shapes you can modify and test.  However, I do not know if the body is modify when you buy it because I never got an answer to my question as whether it was modify or not.  

In general bodies are not Mod-OK. Plus they are rigged mesh, which reduces what can be changed even if Mod-OK. So, even if Mod-OK all you would be able to do is change textures/materials. Since the body is onion skin, you would need to use scripts to change the textures/materials as it would be nearly impossible to select the right layer.

Most demos are set to the same permissions as the retail version. Also, designers are usually clear on what is or isn't Mod-OK. If they are not hyping Mod-OK then it likely isn't.

14 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I think better Bento dances are needed...

Agreed. But what are the chances any third-party is going to make animations for a specific body? Most want to serve a larger audience.

16 minutes ago, Nalates Urriah said:

In general bodies are not Mod-OK. Plus they are rigged mesh, which reduces what can be changed even if Mod-OK. So, even if Mod-OK all you would be able to do is change textures/materials. Since the body is onion skin, you would need to use scripts to change the textures/materials as it would be nearly impossible to select the right layer.

Most demos are set to the same permissions as the retail version. Also, designers are usually clear on what is or isn't Mod-OK. If they are not hyping Mod-OK then it likely isn't.

Agreed. But what are the chances any third-party is going to make animations for a specific body? Most want to serve a larger audience.

Yeah, I don't know what is mod or not mod on it regarding every slider.  But, I decided to check out the shapes it comes with in the demo that say STARTER and those two you can modify......BUT the Legacy ad on MP says COPY with modify and transfer crossed out.  So, I don't know.

As far as the dances in the shoulder area...I have not checked the other mesh bodies (Slink, Belleza, etc) to see how they react in the shoulder area.  So, I don't know if ALL mesh bodies are having this problem in the shoulder area or not (it's especially with dancing) the shoulder just looks terrible and with Legacy it's the same - Legacy offers no improvement in the shoulder area with the Bento dances....so if both are reacting this way, perhaps better dances will come along but can't count chickens before they hatch.   

Since it's Summer, it's more noticeable because I've been wearing string tops and things...dances look better when the arms are covered.  

20 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

Yeah, I don't know what is mod or not mod on it regarding every slider.  But, I decided to check out the shapes it comes with in the demo that say STARTER and those two you can modify......BUT the Legacy ad on MP says COPY with modify and transfer crossed out.  So, I don't know.

It sounds like you have a fuzzy idea of how body and shape work. Body and Shape are two separate 'objects' or items in SL. You've likely noticed shapes are sold separately and certainly that different shapes can be worn with the same body or head. Body permissions and shape permissions are completely separate things too.

Appearance Sliders control shape, only. So, a no-mod head or body can be changed by using the appearance sliders. A no-mod shape even with a mod-ok body or head cannot be changed using appearance sliders.

I was looking through my YouTube videos for one where I am dancing with my Slink Original body. I don't have any that show the shoulders well. So... no help there.

1 hour ago, Nalates Urriah said:

It sounds like you have a fuzzy idea of how body and shape work. Body and Shape are two separate 'objects' or items in SL. You've likely noticed shapes are sold separately and certainly that different shapes can be worn with the same body or head. Body permissions and shape permissions are completely separate things too.

Appearance Sliders control shape, only. So, a no-mod head or body can be changed by using the appearance sliders. A no-mod shape even with a mod-ok body or head cannot be changed using appearance sliders.

I was looking through my YouTube videos for one where I am dancing with my Slink Original body. I don't have any that show the shoulders well. So... no help there.

Oh, no I don't understand...I would have thought the body would have to be modify for a shape to be able to modify it.

But, even in their description on MP for the one you can buy, it doesn't even say anything about the body being able to be modified via a shape.

So, if it can modified through a shape and/or a skin, I don't know why they just don't say so in their description.  

Also this is what is says in their description which IS confusing:

"The highest detailed body on the grid is here, featuring hyper realistic hand-painted skins, sculpted contours, and an ultra realistic shape."

Edited by FairreLilette

@FairreLilette Mesh bodies are fitted mesh which means they are not only rigged to the SL avatar skeleton but also collision bones are used to allow further deformation. That fact alone allows the body to be affected by shape sliders and does not require modify permission. Regarding skins, those are applied  using appliers, either Omega if body is omega ready and you have a relay or appliers created with body brand original script and soon it will be Bakes on mesh option as well, none of which need modify permission to function properly. So, as you can see, when it comes to mesh bodies or even heads, modify permission has little to no practical use...

Shape is just as the title says, a shape (a preset of shape sliders adjusted in a certain way) and can generally be worn with any body, however if you are buying one it is best to stick to brand specific ones (i.e. shape made for Maitreya if you wear Maitreya, or shape for Slink if you wear Slink etc). This is something you want to be modifiable cause it can be changed/adjusted in a meaningful way..

oh almost forgot, Legacy and old TMP body are the only bodies where sliders affect feet size, perhaps this is the reason feet looked funny to you when you tested the demo?

To conclude, modify permission is good to have for things you buy, but in many cases (as explained above) it has no purpose....however, for shapes, furniture, poses, houses, unrigged accessories/attachments etc, modify permission is very much needed and I`d probably not buy any of those without it...btw,  creators are not obligated to explain basic usage of SL tools or general nomenclature to us, that said, most do have detailed instructions and necessary explanations on their web-site as well as in-world groups with either mods or user based help..

Regarding Legacy description line, I guess the shape part confuses you? Mesh body is a 3d object- aka mesh, it is also fitted as explained above so it responds to sliders, however, sliders mostly just add/reduce volume which means definition comes from mesh it`s self....Legacy ppl were simply stating their mesh is made to mimic real life body as closely as possible with all the details sculpted in...Hand painted skin part, well nowadays most skins are created from real world high rez photos blended together, hand-painted skins are harder to make and can follow anatomy more accurately....

I hope this explains things:)

• Like 1

I won't mind trying this body out when it has Omega supporting it, so I do not have to re- purchase some skins. I have used the deformer and the demo, and it honestly very well detailed and has a good range of shapes and editablility.but I will not support the price point unless Omega is included and works. 

I went and gave the demo of the body a try out of curiosity. I will not buy it, at least not for it's price point. While the body's shape is beautiful, and hits me just right(it's a shape I often draw female bodies in), I will not give so much to a company I do not trust, especially when I can similarly replicate said shape on my other bodies with enough fiddling. I have not heard anything much better than their usual before in terms of customer service from a few I have spoken to(but who knows about legitimacy). Nor do I feel it's really any better a body than any of the others out currently. Throw it down at 2500 then maybe, sure. I won't feel so bad if it all goes to heck and the body becomes useless. Also if the body does not have Omega as the user above implies, that's even more of a turnoff. People like options.

I have seen a few clothing sizes for it coming out, but don't think i've seen much of any skins.

Now if the creator of Lola's popped up with a body, i'd grab that in a heartbeat lol.

Edited by s2Pandora
  • Like 2

If only I didn't have so much regret for my shortly lasted TMP body, and TMP Head. I remember spending almost 50 dollars on that static mesh body. That I used for like a month before going bento....

Perhaps maybe showing good faith with your product by supplying buyers of the TMP to upgrade/try this Legacy body for free...I tend to find more people that wear this body the better the chances on rebuying on alts.

For example, with a over over-saturated market of Bento mesh bodies now with prices averaging around 2500L, I feel like Signature Alice body will do better then this "Legacy Body" for Signature being cheaper, and more trust worthy company. Not to mention their bento update is for free...

I do remember Catwa charging for their Bento update. However, that only worked because they were the ONLY bento mesh head creator at the time that was good. Whereas most heads suck. I really doubt Catwa could get away with that again with charging for an update with so many mesh creators around SL these days.

ALICE FEMALE BODY RELEASE

Edited by Haselden
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Haselden said:

I do remember Catwa charging for their Bento update. However, that only worked because they were the ONLY bento mesh head creator at the time that was good. Whereas most heads suck. I really doubt Catwa could get away with that again with charging for an update with so many mesh creators around SL these days.

Catwa did not charge for her "Bento update". There was no such thing as a "Bento update". The Bento heads were entirely new, different products, and those new releases were priced accordingly.

Every day in the support group we get people asking when their old, non-Bento head will be "updated to be Bento" and we tell them that - for many reasons - that is simply not possible. The head(s) would have to be made again from scratch, and that's what the Bento heads are: completely different, new products. We've had people demanding to be given a "free new Bento head" because they were "cheated" out of "the Bento update" to their old head. We even have people complaining about getting the free updates, because - even though Catwa has released free HUDs that allow you to save and re-apply your entire look with just two clicks, making it easy to swap from old to new - they don't want to change, they don't want bugfixes, and they don't want new stuff. Catwa is damned if she does, and damned if she doesn't.

All of Catwa's many updates to her heads have always been free. Catya - the very first Bento head she released - has now received multiple updates, as follows:

• release
  • reset gestures added, all default lips replaced
  • additional talk animations for custom shapes
  • all 9 current expressions changed to work with custom shapes
  • hard reset HUD added
  • bugfixes, additional talk animations, new animated default lips, 15 full face expressions added
  • static default lips re-added (after requests for them), default reset gesture added
  • two heads now included in pack, for static and animated default lips
  • amended rigging for smoother shape sliders and better closed eyelids, eye animations updated, bugfixes
  • bugfixes
  • under-chin rig improved, added another neck size
  • head rigging enhanced for ears, cut neck option added, 'hole' when ears hidden closed (after requests for it; and yes, people still complain that they want the hole put back while others complain that no, they want no hole at all and they then want TWO heads in each folder: one with the ear hole and one without!), non-Bento ears added (for descripting head's ears so 3rd party animated ears can be worn), additional animation, API button added for 3rd party scripters to call animations in furniture etc), bugfixes
  • Mocap update - 10 heads updated: 16 motion capture (mocap) full face animations added, eye poser added, ability to delete animations & add others now included, blink animations changed to mocap versions, new static eyelid poses, new tongue piercing, new eye texture HUD, teeth braces & gems added, new mocap talk animations, preset look on Master HUD now also saves eye appliers as well as all other appliers and tints and locations and whether they're on the upper or lower layer of the head
  • 20 heads updated (took 8 days in total) - ability to stop all eye animations added, bugfixes for high priority furniture animations stopping blinking, added three new gestures, skins tab now has icons showing which have brows and which don't, additional appliers on master HUD

And the latest update, for 27 female heads (took 7 days in total) -

• Master HUD UI changed and improved, all new set of hairbase textures & colours, environment slider added, new skins, materials save slots added with presets for smooth & wrinkled skins, full face AO duration increased from 30 seconds to 60, new default lashes sets, support added for the new free HD lips add-on gift, new eye HUD with resize and positioning options for eye textures, updates to the dev kit (which is included free with every head)

Every single one of those updates was completely free, as are all of her other updates. You can see a full list here. All of the non-Bento heads have also received multiple free updates (changelog here).

I apologise if this post seem like it's picking on you, Haselden, but a lot of people have a lot of misconceptions about this. I see, every day, the amount of work that goes into these heads. I help to test them and check that everything is working, I see the bugfixes as they go in, I see the stress of trying to update almost 30 (currently) complex Bento mesh heads and their associated scripting within a week (and the complaints from guys in the support group of "why haven't the male heads been updated yet?" when Catwa deserves a well-earned break after slogging her guts out to update all the female heads under constant pressure and questions from people). They're already repeatedly asking when the heads will be updated to support Bakes on Mesh (the current update round has literally only just finished, on August 26th), so she has released a free, Catwa-specific BoM relay HUD that will enable Bakes on Mesh on all of her heads, while the next set of updates goes into the works.

So many people don't see the amount of work that goes into these things, but believe me: it's a lot of work, and I'm more than happy to support her and try to make her life a little easier by - together with my four fellow CSRs - taking some of the pressure off her in the support group.

Edited by Skell Dagger
  • Like 2

I don't post much on the forum but I have followed this topic since the beginning of time.. It made me wonder if I wanted to buy a Legacy Body (I have now bought it and have been using the body for a while), I have however never purchased TMP before.. However I made a 5-page review about it and had a interview with Legacy itself (Different people) to make sure I have all the information needed and maybe clear some rumours that go around town.
This review is however my opinion about the body and everyone can have their own.. Please respect that :)
https://leggyfashion.photo.blog/2019/09/14/legacy-body-review/ << In case you do not want to read the whole review - Skip to the Rumours part, which is the interview with Legacy. Topics discussed in it are: Omega, Legacy server (what if it closes), UV's, Scripting, Devkit application, etc.

Edited by xJoannep
Forgot to add a scentence
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, xJoannep said:

I don't post much on the forum but I have followed this topic since the beginning of time.. It made me wonder if I wanted to buy a Legacy Body (I have now bought it and have been using the body for a while), I have however never purchased TMP before.. However I made a 5-page review about it and had a interview with Legacy itself (Different people) to make sure I have all the information needed and maybe clear some rumours that go around town.
This review is however my opinion about the body and everyone can have their own.. Please respect that :)
https://leggyfashion.photo.blog/2019/09/14/legacy-body-review/ << In case you do not want to read the whole review - Skip to the Rumours part, which is the interview with Legacy. Topics discussed in it are: Omega, Legacy server (what if it closes), UV's, Scripting, Devkit application, etc.

From the blog:

Rumor:
People tell me LEGACY body uses way more scripting as other bodies like maitreya / freya/ Slink which makes your viewer and others experience laggy.
Answer by Legacy Community Organizer:
Well not true, proof being you can still see the maitreya bodies while zoomed out on a cam sim and yet the legacy vanishes

If that was recorded accurately it doesn't say much about the knowledge of the community organizers. Whether you see a body when zoomed out or not has nothing to do with scripting. That statement is exactly the same as saying, "This book has no typos in it! The proof is that it has a red cover."

ETA: I just checked with a Maitreya 4.1 body and a Legacy body demo, with their HUD's. The Maitreya body has a "memory used" of 640 kb; the Legacy has a "memory used" of 1472 kb.

Edited by Theresa Tennyson
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

From the blog:

Rumor:
People tell me LEGACY body uses way more scripting as other bodies like maitreya / freya/ Slink which makes your viewer and others experience laggy.
Answer by Legacy Community Organizer:
Well not true, proof being you can still see the maitreya bodies while zoomed out on a cam sim and yet the legacy vanishes

If that was recorded accurately it doesn't say much about the knowledge of the community organizers. Whether you see a body when zoomed out or not has nothing to do with scripting. That statement is exactly the same as saying, "This book has no typos in it! The proof is that it has a red cover."

ETA: I just checked with a Maitreya 4.1 body and a Legacy body demo, with their HUD's. The Maitreya body has a "memory used" of 640 kb; the Legacy has a "memory used" of 1472 kb.

Regarding the bolded bit: Are they admitting bad LOD?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Lod 2 is viewer defaults. :)

Not in Cool VL Viewer, I will try 2 and see what happens.

Edit: It works just fine I even tried some insane value like -100 Lod and I was still there but the boats began to fall apart, I'm that little bright blue guy down there to the left.

https://paste.pics/0e36fbf02cccf5be94ffebaefcdff941

Edited by Varistentia Varriale

10 hours ago, Haselden said:

If only I didn't have so much regret for my shortly lasted TMP body, and TMP Head. I remember spending almost 50 dollars on that static mesh body. That I used for like a month before going bento....

Perhaps maybe showing good faith with your product by supplying buyers of the TMP to upgrade/try this Legacy body for free...I tend to find more people that wear this body the better the chances on rebuying on alts.

For example, with a over over-saturated market of Bento mesh bodies now with prices averaging around 2500L, I feel like Signature Alice body will do better then this "Legacy Body" for Signature being cheaper, and more trust worthy company. Not to mention their bento update is for free...

ALICE FEMALE BODY RELEASE

The body is okay but what I saw when I tried on the hands and the feet I see also in this photo - the 1st photo, the second foot farther away looks too flat and the hands looked odd to me.  I did not like the hands or the feet as much as Maitreya, and the problem with the shoulders is still there as this photo shows in photo #2.  And now I see the back spine looks kinda weird too.

What I was interested in seeing was if the shoulders worked better than Maitreya when dancing and they do not.  Both shoulder areas deform with many Bento dances.   

But, SL is like RL...we can't have everything.  I do hope better shoulders happen one day.   

Edit:  Looked again...someone mentioned this before and now I see it...the shoulders are cut up too high.  

p.s.  Sorry Haselden, just meant to copy the photo...was not remarking on your post.  

Edited by FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 742 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.