Hello, I have been in SL for years now...

I used to have plenty of friends but never had a SL boyfriend.

However I did have plenty of good and best friends that sadly are no longer coming to SL to spend time with me.

But I would like this to change.

I would like to find someone contemporary, between 22 to 32 years old (as I am 27 currently).

If you are interested we will schedule a date and we will get to know eachother if you wish.

Im pretty sure you'll like what you'll see 😊

Waiting for your answer!

XOXO

im a 35 yr old meerkat looking for a girlfriend if u dont mind me being the size of a teddy bear.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Thank you Vanor,

also, VenKellie blocked me after I told him that I am from Europe so I am still single and available :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Having been one several times, I can confirm that SL Boyfriends are seriously overrated. But I'm willing to gamble.

Hello, I'm also 27; and I have no aversion to Europeans.

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

I will say this distance should not matter the best people are far away if you make it work if you truly interested in someone you go the distance for someone. If your keeping in sl that is different but going real you agree with who ever. You where being honest nothing wrong that just good luck not mute thing. their more fish in the sea just keep your boat up to sail.

Edited by Vanoralynna
  • Like 3

On 4/20/2019 at 9:43 AM, CarolaG2 said:

Timezone matters. 

Differences in time zones isn't a reason to block someone. That's BS. The small mind of a petty person.

• Like 2

On 4/20/2019 at 10:47 AM, CarmencitaXo said:

VenKellie blocked me after I told him that I am from Europe so I am still single and available :)

The average lifespan of a meerkat is 12-14 years. At the extraordinary age of 35, he'll probably need hospice care soon. You might have dodged a bullet.

On 4/20/2019 at 11:43 AM, CarolaG2 said:

Timezone matters. 

Nope. Simultaneous availability matters.

• Like 6
  • Haha 2

My partner and I are in the same time zone, his job put him on the midnight shift, one we almost never see each other due to schedule conflicts. Meanwhile there are people on the other side of the planet I see regularly. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I usually want to know time zones.  If he is within a time zone or two that's okay.  I've dated European guys a few times and even an Australian one for a while, although he had a night job so his time zones were kind of flipped.  Time zones haven't been a deal breaker for me, but I would much rather have him in my time zone because it's so much easier to find time together.

Edited by Donna Underall
  • Like 2

i  always was lucky to meet a guy with minus 10 hours from me or + 5-6 hours from me. So we wasnt able to spend much time and broke up)( or oftenly don t even started,lol)

Anyway good luck CarmencitaXo ))

• Like 2

Happy update: I met my best friend with whom I used to spend every single minute of my SL back in the day (we're talking 4 years ago) and we are officially together now.

😍

• Like 6