Are all the new homes taken up?

Adeon Writer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why you asked ppl to leave their old homes first, even you didnt had any new ones available a days. I left my old one yesterday and im not going to sing in and leave homes all the time. MY time zone isnt best to get anything maybe a months, so maybe you refund my payment that far i get my new home? Im disappointed how this was made. If there would be option to keep old one that far to sing up new one - wouldnt mind any, but now i left my home in trusting to get new home (which havent been available for a days). And you cant even go to que ti claim new house. Yes. I feel that i am screwed up.

I finally got one but when I got there it was the parcel only with no house. Clicking the mailbox outside didn't work either so I had to abandon it 🤬😤😭
Apparently there are several faulty new Linden Homes out there where the house rezzer doesn't work.

1 minute ago, Craig William said:

I finally got one but when I got there it was the parcel only with no house. Clicking the mailbox outside didn't work either so I had to abandon it 🤬😤😭
Apparently there are several faulty new Linden Homes out there where the house rezzer doesn't work.

Thanks for the heads-up Craig...

1 minute ago, Craig William said:

Anyone who gets a house like this needs to submit a ticket to LL about it. I am on my phone atm so can't link the thread but there is a post from someone that had this issue. 

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kendall9988 said:

just keep refreshing i got one in under 10 hours only needed to break my F5 button to do it lmao good luck everyone 

I even made a quick script to autorefresh the page if Belessaria isn't there. No luck still but I'm not giving up!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Craig William said:

That was a BIG mistake! In one (or several) of the other threads it was reported that the Postboxes are (some of them) malfunctioning. If you handed in a ticket a few hours later a mole would turn up and just reset the scripts in the postbox and voilá - the house of your choice appears!! ... It is all about the PLOTS not about the houses!

PS: just saw @Zoya McDonnagh saisd the same. - sorry!

Edited by Leora Jacobus
  • Like 5

If you get a plot and you have no house (Which is very likely, it's the main reason people abandon their plots so it's the main reason you'll end up getting one)

DON'T ABANDON YOUR PLOT! Ask Linden to restart the region, houses re-rez themselves on region start.

Edited by Adeon Writer
  • Like 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1831 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.