Are all the new homes taken up?

Adeon Writer

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, yellowowl said:

How do I get one of the new Linden houseboats?

Be patient and follow the New Linden Homes Update Post (see the post above yours for the link to it).  That way you'll be notified when any update is made by LL about additional homes and houseboats being available.  

I just got another one on my alt, this is the second time in the past 24 hours.  I just refresh the page where you go to get them, usually it displays the older homes but occasionally a newer home will pop up.  Just keep that page open, refresh it every once in a while, and in a few hours you will probably get one. Just rush through the process of getting it, my land holding name is "jkjk;lkl;jk;ljk;l" or something like that :D  They get swooped up pretty quickly, so don't take your time registering it.   In the meantime, just hangout on the forums :)

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, WillowTenage said:

If Adeon doesn't answer in another half an hour, I'll inform you when I am releasing it.   I wish I could just transfer it, that would make this a whole lot easier.

thank you, ill be here been refreshing for the last hour lol

• Like 1

That is really weird, I released it a while ago and Moody had no luck, I just went back to the land and it is still showing as no one owning it.  On the site, it is not popping up as being listed.. The last time I abandoned a new house, someone else plopped in like that second.

Edited by WillowTenage

I've seen "Traditional" appear a few times during my refresh, but when I hit "Next" to grab it it always errors out saying someone else snagged it first. So I just took that to mean that they do in fact appear on the website instantly. But maybe they don't?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Adeon Writer said:

Sorry for the late response, no I still don't have one. Sadly, I guess I missed it. :P

Still refreshing like mad, lol.

It is still just sitting there, no one has claimed it, and it is not listed.   MoodyLin never got it, but no one else has taken it either.  I am standing in the plot right now.  I'm wondering if she got the same error message I did, when I got my first house, and it is in a queue right now for her.  That seems to be what had happened to me the first time, I received a message on the site when I selected my house, and it did not register me as the owner.  A few hours later, while refreshing the page and seeing the same old houses in the listing, it eventually showed that I owned a newer house.

Edited by WillowTenage

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1805 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.