FS Viewer Issue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

HELP!

I’ve noticed in the last month or so that my viewer experience is very dark, especially indoors and at my linden home. I know... I checked my graphics setting in preferences and all seems normal. I’ve messed with windlight and time of day sliders in settings, and it does shift and change light quality but something is still very off. Is anyone else have this problem? Can someone post basic slider positions in preferences here? This is very frustrating.... errrrrr  🤯

~ Sara

It could be a side effect of the EEP rollout to the servers.
Do you happen to have enabled shadows in the viewer whereas before you had Shadows disabled?
Are you viewing the region windlight when at home or are you locally overriding the windlight or do you have a Firestorm parcel windlight set?

Using FS, with region settings for the environment, just recently I have noticed a very marked difference in light levels when switching Advanced Lighting on and off. Turning A/L off is so bright by comparison that you need to reach for your sunglasses! I really don't remember it being this different in the past.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1804 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.