A "hobo's" life in Bellisseria :)

Liss Starlight

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone :) due to a minor opsie by myself I ended up homeless in Bellisseria and thought omg I am going to be so sad waiting for my new home, waiting and waiting. But then I started to read this forum, and started to walk around the neighborhoods made by Lindens ( thank you guys such great work ) and reading what people experiences, looking at houses and photos and just experiencing the area as a "hobo"

I can not wait til I get my own place here! But the life as an hobo is not so bad. Thank you for all the public places to hang and also you guys that opened your homes and made something for all to enjoy, thank you ♥

• Like 9

I was fortunate enough to get a home there. However, now that I've used up all my prims decorating, I've been wandering the continent on my trusty steed. I'm trying not to go into people's yards but I may have cut through one or two by accident. I've been trying to follow the shoreline since I keep getting lost on the roads. No, I didn't spend far too long making the same loop...who does that?  Region crossings are still challenging but the over-all feel of the place is amazing. There are some stunning properties and people seem to really be getting into this. Just now I saw a home with a moving van. Great stuff!

• Like 4

• 2 months later...

Until more arrive there are older generation homes ,,,,, and the four different themes,,,,, the cabin ones ,,,, the modern , ones ,,, the elderglen ones etc ,,,,,no need to be homeless ,,,,, there are a lot of empty older generation homes ,,,, kind of sad ,,,,,, 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1770 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.