I can't change my house style anymore

Lyte Rae

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

10 hours ago, Lyte Rae said:

Added a picture for reference

mailbox glitch.png

I have a houseboat in the Pygmy sim and the same thing is happening to me , My mailbox stopped working yesterday after they restarted the sim.  I asked three of  my neighbors if their mailbox was responding and they all said they were , so I guess its just a random thing and not sim wide. 

Edited by HadleyMoore

Well the good news is that one of the Moles came and fixed my mailbox so I have a  house again. (TBH I think all he had to do was re-set the scripts).

He said that anyone else having the same trouble, to put in a support ticket and they'll get to it soon. I was pleasantly surprised how quick it was.

Edited by Matty Luminos
  • Like 8

1 hour ago, Loryell said:

Snapshot_063.thumb.png.770d49bd751c25126124b95af0a39714.png

I have seen lots of missing houses on my journeys, however sometimes if I teleport elsewhere away from the area and come back, the house will be there again. Not sure if this would help everybody, but it's something i've notice.

1 hour ago, iBrat said:

Same problem here and I just want to get started! Do they reset mailboxes in easter weekend or I have to wait 2 more days...

Hopefully they will come around first thing Monday morning (if not sooner) and reset all the mailboxes that have been reported through Support tickets.  This is an issue that they should be staying on top of, resetting them as quickly as possible, in my opinion, while also looking to see why it's happening in the first place and getting the bigger issue permanently resolved.  

Be patient and don't abandon the parcel though!  If it was me and it had been over 24 hours since I submitted a support ticket, or perhaps even over 12 hours, I would contact Live Chat (even though I don't believe they can fix it themselves like they used to be able to do with the old LH control panels, it's another contact point hearing about the issue).

I'm having the same problem. There doesn't seem to be a choice in the ticket drop-down that even remotely covers this. I haven't lost my password, my account hasn't been compromised, etc. Edit: nevermind, I found a link that works.

Edited by Brinlea
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, Brinlea said:

I'm having the same problem. There doesn't seem to be a choice in the ticket drop-down that even remotely covers this. I haven't lost my password, my account hasn't been compromised, etc. Edit: nevermind, I found a link that works.

Great! And could you tell us WHICH? I plan to ticket myself and never did

1 hour ago, Brinlea said:

In ticketing there is an option for LINDEN HOMES - just select that and have a SLURL ready to paste, then describe in detail.

• Like 1

Yeah, what Alyona said. For some reason when I was clicking the link Sylvia provided, the "Issue type" dropdown menu was broken and would only allow me to choose "Account issue." Now it works and "Land & Region" can be chosen.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1820 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.