Limit Review

Elphaba Cathaldus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have been on SL for a very long time, plan on reopening my old account even, I have made a Life out of it. how ever, I cannot get anything to raise my limits. I HATE being limited when I own a sim or two. I cant seem to get anyone's help on this and I really want to not be limited any longer, especially for 27 days. people have rent to pay and a club to fill up!

please assist me if possible I am able to pay more attention to inworld respnses,Signed Elphaba Cathaldus

p..s  I am a horrible spanish  speakerX3

3 answers to this question

I suspect no one has any idea what limit you mean. I use a free account and other than not being able to own land, I have no limits.

The only thing I can imagine is that you have the new viewer with Basic Mode and Advanced Mode. If you are in Basic Mode you will appear to have lots of limits, like no inventory.

You can change mode at logon. Just change Basic to Advanced. Close and restart the viewer.

The only other limit I know of is Age Verification. In Preferences -> General there are settings that must change to work with the verification.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4735 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.