Jump to content
Gingir Ghoststar

Bellisseria Groups and Land Marks

Recommended Posts

On 4/19/2019 at 3:44 AM, loverdag said:

I hope personal LMs are allowed here - my home is open for public, decorated as café & antiquarian bookshop:

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Corinth/75/76/35

Very beautiful, you did a wonderful job :)

 

Snapshot_298.thumb.png.9e561b0c710b961b763fee6492c5185d.png

 

I made sure I did not open the door that had a little display in front of it, "do not open"  I was really tempted to though :)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

Thank you to everyone that has visited our Cafe. We are so excited by all the lovely comments in the visitors book and the photos you have all shared.

We have made our own cupcakes and coffee mugs for the Cafe now. Stop by and get one :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/164/87/28

 

 

19.05.05 cupcakes n coffee_002.png

I'm loving these cute designs ❤️ I will have to come by soon :)

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aletheia Zuta said:

Thank you to everyone that has visited our Cafe. We are so excited by all the lovely comments in the visitors book and the photos you have all shared.

We have made our own cupcakes and coffee mugs for the Cafe now. Stop by and get one :D

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/164/87/28

 

 

19.05.05 cupcakes n coffee_002.png

This place does a roaring trade! I see people there every day! Now if only I could stop... tweaking... mine... gah!

Looks adorable, as always. And it is a great place to visit for those who haven't yet *nudge-nudge, wink-wink* ;) 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, RaeLeeH said:

This place does a roaring trade! I see people there every day! Now if only I could stop... tweaking... mine... gah!

Looks adorable, as always. And it is a great place to visit for those who haven't yet *nudge-nudge, wink-wink* ;) 

Thanks RaeLeeh, and there is nothing wrong with tweeking.... always finding new things that will look nice in diff places. Keeps it alive :D

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2019 at 12:14 AM, BellisseriaCommunity said:

Somehow that option became unchecked. The issue is fixed and the group is open join once more.

Is it going to become open join again? It's closed every time I look, and I never got a response when I sent an IM to the person it says to contact. (Maybe I should just take the hint that I am not wanted? lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Is it going to become open join again? It's closed every time I look, and I never got a response when I sent an IM to the person it says to contact. (Maybe I should just take the hint that I am not wanted? lol)

lol

  A community group that isn't open to join doesn't sound very community-oriented, especially in a new community just getting started.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

lol

  A community group that isn't open to join doesn't sound very community-oriented, especially in a new community just getting started.

 

I agree it's an odd philosophy to have!

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 minutes ago, Raith Dagger said:

It appears to be open now. 😁

Wonder if the door will slam shut again before I get home from work tonight! lol

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Raith Dagger said:

It appears to be open now. 😁

Bellisseria Citizens is open, but Bellisseria Community still does not have "anyone can join" checked, so not open at this time.

  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MoondustMaia said:

Bellisseria Citizens is open, but Bellisseria Community still does not have "anyone can join" checked, so not open at this time.

Oh my bad, didnt realize there was two different groups. Only saw one link earlier in the thread that I tried.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Raith Dagger said:

Oh my bad, didnt realize there was two different groups. Only saw one link earlier in the thread that I tried.

It is confusing.  Even more confusing is that they both use Bellisseria Citizen as a role name.  The Bellisseria Citizens group that you joined was the first one, I think.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MoondustMaia said:

Bellisseria Citizens is open, but Bellisseria Community still does not have "anyone can join" checked, so not open at this time.

Oh. I guess I will not post the blog about the Parade of Homes then since you can't get the HUD w/out joining the group. :( Sad panda. 

 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Barbie Glas said:

Oh. I guess I will not post the blog about the Parade of Homes then since you can't get the HUD w/out joining the group. :( Sad panda. 

 

You still could, I suppose - there is a name of someone to contact regarding joining the group in the group description, if I remember correctly.  As long as they are timely with responding... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MoondustMaia said:

You still could, I suppose - there is a name of someone to contact regarding joining the group in the group description, if I remember correctly.  As long as they are timely with responding... 

Thank you! I'll check when I log in this evening. I think people would love to check out the homes people have decorated. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Barbie Glas said:

Thank you! I'll check when I log in this evening. I think people would love to check out the homes people have decorated. 

I got added bc I sent an Im to the founder of the group; Bellisseria Community.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Finally made my way north to explore a little bit. There's no lakes in either Emerson or Palmer Lake regions. At least I wasn't able to find any. There is a pond on Rutherford though.

Downing Falls - Bench on a hill, overlooking the hedge maze: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Downing Falls/195/195/44

Emerson Lake - Rocky hills with a few benches overlooking neighborhood: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Emerson Lake/229/196/59

Palmer Lake - Undeveloped land with some sort of flowery-grassy clearing and benches to relax: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Palmer Lake/147/98/42

Rutherford - Quite scenic fishing spot on the northern shore: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rutherford/46/188/29

Rutherford - Tiny park with a pond: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Rutherford/131/118/34

Spector - Small gated park which looks like a part of someone's property, but isn't: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spector/34/196/47

Spector - Picnic area next to the mountains: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spector/117/144/47

Spector - Tiny garden, couple benches, pretty butterflies: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Spector/171/218/47

Shady Corners - Gated park area on a hill, overlooking the ocean (more or less, trees kind of cover the view): http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shady Corners/100/154/44

Shady Corners - Small sheltered park away from the road: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shady Corners/143/74/44

Edited by marinathewitch
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I made a notecard with all rez zones, community places, beaches, rest areas, open houses, and so on.
(last update 05-08-2019

You can get it here:

Monoceros Cafe    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Stine/164/87/28
Monoceros Home    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Shanty/181/46/28
Cryos Home    http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kuga/122/191/22
Rihas Home   http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Quinnberry/132/171/33

Sources:
Second Life forum "Linden Homes": https://community.secondlife.com/forums/topic/435728-bellisseria-groups-and-land-marks/
Special thanks to:
Gingir Ghoststar, CronoCloud Creeggan, marinathewitch, s2Pandora, rasterscan
Leora Jacobus and all the other residents for their landmarks and pictures.

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am in the process of turning my Linden Home into an Open House in the style of a traditional English style pub (admittedly it's not very English from the outside).  I'm hoping to have it all ready by the weekend. I've done most of the interior, just have to finish the beer-garden.

Here's a little taster;

redlionpub_001.png.6a9dee1f1c4f213638e5b3bfd32c3ab2.png

redlionpub_002.png.46b7fb406c2bfeb40603bb94b6567414.png

 

  • Like 14

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh cool! I was out wandering the other day and happened to pass by your home. That is a nice location for a pub. :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Oh cool! I was out wandering the other day and happened to pass by your home. That is a nice location for a pub. :)

It is! I'm going to put some seating out at the front, with a nice view of the river.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...