what if a slave asks for patience?

Dylon Blackheart

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

i am new to role play and want to be a master of a slave girl who is actually my partner too.

Sometimes when i tell her, baby do this please... then she sometimes doesnt do it right away. And when i keep "nagging" her, she goes like "patience please"...

Example:

Me: Baby lets go home cuddle i have to logoff in 20 mins

Her: Let me finish this please

Me: You can do that later, lets go cuddle now

Her: patience please...

((sometimes she gets mad if i act too impatient))

Am i doing something wrong? Or doesnt she sometimes see that i am role playing with her?

In my eyes, we are always role playing (even if she doesnt wear her collar). But she likes to do her own things too sometimes.

How would other masters handle that? (if the slave is also the partner)?

OK ... I can not leave it at that.

There is more to D/s than a collar and ordering people around. First, like any relationship, communication is key.  Before you collar her, you MUST establish what you both are expecting.  Her limits.  Your limits.  What  you enjoy.  What she enjoys.

http://www.soulshaven.f2s.com/nchk_main.php3

Go there.  Fill it out.  Have her do the same.  Compare what you want.  This is just the start of your conversations.  If you are wanting a 24/7 total power exchange and she just wants to dress up and be kinky a couple of nights a weeks, you are in trouble already.  If you can not find a common ground then continuing on will only lead to frustrations.  Talk.  Set boundaries for yourself and her.  If you can not work within those boundaries, let it go. 

Willow Danube wrote:

If my Master wannabe ex-bf was as weak as you... I would have stayed with him....:matte-motes-bored:

I read Willow's reply once... twice.. and then again slooowwwlyyy... and it got more satirically cleverly enlighteningly grinningly funny each time… thanks for the snickers

;)

Your welcome Lanas...I always appreciate it when someone did get my weird sense of humor... :matte-motes-big-grin-evil:

but before our friend Dylon gets it all wrong and upset, I will need to clear this up that I personally think Dylon is a decent guy... confused, but a Nice guy at heart.

Most people are confused with a lifestyle someone chose to live in or simply playing out a roleplay. In RL some couples will act out the BDSM scene for a fun thrill while some are LIVING in it... Master and Sub/Slave becomes them.

Maybe Dylon should ask his partner what kind of SL lifestyle she wants to be in? Sounds to me Dylon wants to be living his SL life as a Master but I'm not sure if his partner is thinking at the same wave length.

Me: I am logging off in 20 minutes, come with me

Her: Let me finish this please

Me: What did you say?

Her: Patience please...

Me: B*t*h, *yanks chain* one: address me correctly, *pulls her close* two: you do not tell me to wait, *grabs hair* three: you ask me if you want to do something...as in "Master, may I ask for a moment to finish this, please?"

If you are looking to be a master, you cannot allow her to control you or tell you what to do nor have her switch the roles.

Part of being a master or mistrss is discipline and love.

I am not say be abusive if she does not listen or she irks you, you can be a good master without resorting to violence other than for the occasional slap and hair grab.

If your partner wants to be sub,  then she needs to know her limits during the roleplay part. She needs to know that her master genuinely loves her and she returns the love with obedience, as well as she needs to know about discipline.

If she cannot handle a little discipline/control roleplaying, then this is not for her.

A sub/dom relationship is mutually dependent. The dom needs the sub as much as the sub needs the dom, and any relationship has give and take in it, and boundaries.

There is a school of thought that says the sub has the real power in any bdsm relationship, as they have to choose to submit.Repeatedly try and make someone do something they don't want or enjoy, and they will normally get up and leave eventually.

Note that I am talking about a "relationship" and not any brief role-play scenarios you may both chose to act out at times. Some people are constantly in "role-play" mode while in SL, others will want a relationship where role-play is only part of their interaction with another person.

Ah, don't get me wrong, I love the whole master-slave relationship thing, but I never expected it to happen on this. I guess ANYTHING is possible on the internet, right?

But on a serious note, I don't think the master-slave thing is working. Slaves aren't the ones who're supposed to have choices, that's the point. But then again, a slave can only do their best at something. You could say "I'll give you FIVE minutes, but that's all honey!" And make it sound a bit demanding, so then the slave gets the idea that you're in a hurry.

Be the master, and stay that way. Good luck with it all ^_^

Hi Dylon. 

It sounds to me like you and her have a Dom/sub relationship rather than an Master/slave relationship. They're two seperate relationships entirely. Dom/sub relationships are much more liberal in the relationship as it's more of an agreement the two of you have to partake in these two roles. While there is an agreement with online Master/slave relationships, the slave never tells a Master no. if she doesn't listen, or misbehaves, you'd punish her. 

She might be testing you as well, and you may have to respond to it, but keep it under control. 

it sounds to me like the two of you need to sit down and discuss what the two of you are looking for. But it really sounds like you two are more Dom/sub.

• 3 weeks later...

ere is more to D/s than a collar and ordering people around. First, like any relationship, communication is key.  Before you collar her, you MUST establish what you both are expecting.  Her limits.  Your limits.  What  you enjoy.  What she enjoys

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nods yes quietly...As in the relationship with my Mistress/ partner/love/signifcant other (all in one)... I enjoy it but also respect the Mistress/wife realtioship. As in real life, can't drop what I'm doing at times but need a few secodns to respond or get attention of.. So every once in awhile my sl love and my rl love just need some patinces.. I promise them they will get my undivided attention as soon as possible.. Until then have some patience please... : (quietly pleads)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3779 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.