Easter Egg Hunt - Spoiler

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey, I went to the location on the Easter Egg blog post, found the egg 1/5, but I can't go to the next location.

Spoiler:
[18:38] LDPW // Easter Egg 2019 - 1/5:
Grab a drink and make sure you don’t grab a dinosaur egg by mistake!

PaleoQuest A1 (94,148,31) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PaleoQuest A1/94/148/31

I keep trying to TP there and it won't let me. I'm seeing a lot of confused people saying they can't TP there either.

722a168a785748ac3db74d0ee2893737.png

Edited by BethTech

2 hours ago, BethTech said:

Hey, I went to the location on the Easter Egg blog post, found the egg 1/5, but I can't go to the next location.

Spoiler:
[18:38] LDPW // Easter Egg 2019 - 1/5:
Grab a drink and make sure you don’t grab a dinosaur egg by mistake!

PaleoQuest A1 (94,148,31) http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/PaleoQuest A1/94/148/31

I keep trying to TP there and it won't let me. I'm seeing a lot of confused people saying they can't TP there either.

722a168a785748ac3db74d0ee2893737.png

In a previous hunt LL sent folks to ADULT areas which was of course a bad plan. The "grab a drink" leads me to believe this is the same bar (or similar) that they sent folks to before.   So if you don't have ADULT checked (or can't) that is likely the problem. 

Yes, it is unfair; and yes, we told them that before  -- just in case that is the issue :D. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, Rolig Loon said:

Try going through the Portal Park, maybe?

Thanks, I had to search for Portal Park but I finally managed to get there and get in. I guess the direct SLURL just won't work.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Portal Park 1/75/207/56 In case anyone wants a link to there.

10 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

In a previous hunt LL sent folks to ADULT areas which was of course a bad plan. The "grab a drink" leads me to believe this is the same bar (or similar) that they sent folks to before.   So if you don't have ADULT checked (or can't) that is likely the problem. 

Yes, it is unfair; and yes, we told them that before  -- just in case that is the issue :D. 

I've been able to TP to Adult places just fine, seems to be an issue with how they have access to the region set up.

Is the egg at Paleoquest gone? I went to all the areas with drinks (I think I did anyway) as well as the area where the dinosaur eggs spawn (the first challenge) and I didn't find anything.  Also, the first egg I found at the Glytches landing point is empty. Help a silly old lady out please. *Cry* 

EDIT: It looks like the location of the first egg was changed entirely and it is now super easy to find

Edited by Sileny Noel
New information found

24 minutes ago, Sileny Noel said:

Is the egg at Paleoquest gone? I went to all the areas with drinks (I think I did anyway) as well as the area where the dinosaur eggs spawn (the first challenge) and I didn't find anything.  Also, the first egg I found at the Glytches landing point is empty. Help a silly old lady out please. *Cry* 

EDIT: It looks like the location of the first egg was changed entirely and it is now super easy to find

Correct: we wanted to make sure everyone could engage in the fun, so we've migrated the egg to a new location.

Swing back and grab Egg 1 again for the new location clue if you still have the old one! And happy hunting!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I went back in to finish the hunt. To get access to the PaleoQuest A1 sim I had to click/accept a quest on the right hand side of the screen. Got in that way.

The eggs were all super easy to find, and I made a coupla new friends while I was hunting. Love how some people get really into the seasons, like this li'l one. 

easter.jpg

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Sileny Noel said:

Please don't cry ;) Are the eggs meant to have anything inside them? They're just decorated eggs with the prize at the end of the hunt.  

• Like 1

What a hunt. It took me all of five minutes, rezzing time included (on a 5yo laptop). 
I hope it did not demand too much of an effort to organize. 

"Amusingly", from the blog post it seems that having the first egg in the same location as a Hatchery confused a few people. Who'd have thought. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1825 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.