ISO: Eyes that aren't for sale :(

anvyre

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all,

So... I found a look I want to use as a baseline and tweak from to customize, and I love the eyes used. Spent the better part of a day trying to find them in-world and on MP, then stalked @Brendon Papp to see if they inadvertently listed the creator somewhere. Discovered on Flickr they are the creator and the eyes are not for sale. I literally bought this mesh head just so I could dress up in this skin that they made.

Now I'm trying on a billion eyes and none of them fit the shape they provided for their Hadar skin quite right. The irises are way too big, or they show too much pink/red in the corners because the eyeball is too small, whatever. Not to mention, the ones I've found aren't quite as striking in the same sort of way with the same complexity of color and delineation with the outer ring against the clear white.

Anyone out there have a good lead for where I can find a solid alternative to these eyes for the Catwa Catya? I've combed through MP and been to Avi-Glam, IKON, Mudskin, Euphoric, Go&See, S0ng, and YS&YS (couldn't demo those). I admit I don't know what's tops in the eye market these days.

image.png.fefd57aca68bfc57f2e86743109775c4.png

Edited by anvyre

11 hours ago, anvyre said:

The irises are way too big, or they show too much pink/red in the corners because the eyeball is too small, whatever.

I really dont know a lot about eyes at all, because im quite satisfied with the GA.EG eyes i bought for my head from the same brand, but even that eyes you can modify in every possible way. Resizing the pupil and the iris separately, resize the whole eyeball, let them pop out from the skull if necessary, change the angle of where the eyes are looking at, change the color of the pupil, iris, eyeball and the reflection. And a few more other things, if i remember correctly.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1802 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.